New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 277
Page 277 of 647 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New guy here from North West Indiana. Hi to everyone

3. From a new guy lost in the lower parts of somewhere called Alabama...Hello all

Safest Gun?

Quote Originally Posted by fireballzip View Post
    hello to all i am new this forum
    i would like to know if some one would tell me which is the safest gun to carry load it?
    FireBallZip,
    You will find as many answers to this question as those that reply. I could give you my picks, but the best answer to the safest gun is the one you can handle well and practice with most. Safety is mostly a state of mind.

5. New Guy from Memphis Tennessee

Hello everyone, Happy New Year to all and have a safe and successful year?

6. Hi from Michigan!

7. Hello. My first visit, obviously, but thought I'd observe and find out anything new, if there is anything, on single action revolvers.

Thank god - someone w/ practical advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
    FireBallZip,
    You will find as many answers to this question as those that reply. I could give you my picks, but the best answer to the safest gun is the one you can handle well and practice with most. Safety is mostly a state of mind.
    So...

This dude is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right. There are too many bloggers that will tel you that "this or that...must be a .45...blah, blah, blah"

Well pack a .45 anywhere and most people will recognize what you have no matter how many layers you have on, even up here in MA during the winter. And do you really want to lug around 2lbs O'steel?

I have (and practice with on a regular basis) a Kahr PM9, it is as small as my hand...and most important I am comfortable using it. A well placed round is all you need and that is what you should be thinking of.

Revolver - perfect choice for CC options...

Quote Originally Posted by Stevejet View Post
    ...find out anything new, if there is anything, on single action revolvers.
    So my two good friends have a SW Model 638 and a Ruger LCR. Both are super awesome, super light CC tyranny fighters...

SW 638
    Finish is not so good (it is like painted???)
    Double action pull hammer-less trigger makes it a single action

Ruger LCR
    Sweet finish
    DAO

I like the Ruger...and I do prefer the DAO triggers...especially when the revolver could be up front under my pants close to my manliness...don't need no accidents down there if ya know what I mean!

I'm looking to the near future, going to retire somewhere south of Massachusetts, which is not a very friendly gun state at all. Just wondering, how is Tenn. laws on conceal carry and buying what type of gun you want etc.etc.?? Thanks for any info, if you know of near by states that are friendly I'd like to know of them also.

11. hello

Hello from Tenn. I own a DX45 an a 9mm.