New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 279
Page 279 of 647 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. new guy in Wisconsin

3. Thumbs up Nick......

Hello,,, Going to renew my ccw tomorrow. 1 yr anniv. I guess. Glad to be a part of USA CARRY> Have a great 2011.. 9mm S/W revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by andersonj1988 View Post
    Hi everybody! When i signed up for this forum site i got an email asking to introduce myself, so here it goes. I live in Georgia, and im new to the world of handguns. I've been a fairly avid rifle hunter for the better part of my life. I have yet to acquire my first handgun although i am currently in the market for one. I have also not yet gotten my HCP, that is also in the cards for very soon. I have recently graduated from college and i am currently seeking employment. Once that is squared away the firearms will start rolling in. haha. Thanks for listening to my rant, and I hope to hear everyones opinions in my later posts!
    Welcome from another Georgia resident !!
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

Greetings form a newbie, Jim from So. Calif.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceGAtl View Post
    Welcome from another Georgia resident !!
    Haha! Thanks Bruce! I got your PM btw, im checking out the sites now. Thanks for the links!

7. hey guys just joined looking foward to all your knowledge.thanks from n.y.

8. New member in Florida

Just joined 2 minutes ago and was told to make this post, so here it goes. "Hi!"

9. New member from Arizona. Looking for some good loads for 223, 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPCII.

Hello to all the oldtimers.

welcome aboard

11. New member

Hello everyone, searching for info on the best cc permit that will have the most states. My wife and I travel alot through many states. I have been a Life Member of NRA for 30 years. Any info would be great !