New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 281
Page 281 of 647 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

I've looked it up a while back but can't remember off hand. I believe Ohio an or Florida but the laws are changing. As of January there are 5 states that have Constistutional Carry, which basicly says you don't need a permission slip from the government to carry as long as you are not a felon or mentally challenged. Vermont was the first state and 4 others now are basically the same as Vermont. I'm willing to bet the NRA has a listing of RESIPROCATING STATES. Post what you find please as I and others will soon be retiring. Thanks Bob

Hello...

Hello from Central Mississippi native. Found this site while researching CC laws and permit info. Look forward to learning much more.

My wife and I have CCW applications notarized. Awaiting day we can both make our way to DPS to finalize...hopefully this week.

Hello everyone, I have been hanging around your website for a while. Now I finally decided to join.

Just a little background:
    I am 21 years old, I have just purchased my first pistol: a Bersa 9mm pistol. I live in Columbia SC.

Just joined a few days ago. I own an XD 9 service which I love, but am thinking of purchasing a Walther PK 380 for when we go out of state to CC. Looking forward to reading and learning and also glad to see their is a women's forum!
    Pagan & Proud
    “carry a gun, it’s much lighter weight than regret” - Unknown

6. New Mexico note: ABQ top cop Ray Shultz just announced, "Due to better police work, a double digit drop in property crime over past two years". Predictably, News Media failed to mention that the 'Obama syndrome' and it's massive national increase in Certified CCW over the same two year period, mysteriously coincides with the "double digit drop".

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

8. Hello from PA....

Checking in with post #1.
    I live in Montana and only have long guns at the moment. However I hope to change that within the next few months.

I will be lurking for a bit first to get a feel for the forum culture and to see if I will fit in.

Hi all,

I am a Corrections Officer in WA state. Just got my cpl and G19 now off to find the right holster for me.

Any suggestions for a 5'10 160 guy?

Re G19 Holster

Quoting;
    Hi all,
    I am a Corrections Officer in WA state. Just got my cpl and G19 now off to find the right holster for me.

Any suggestions for a 5'10 160 guy?
    I personally like the Aker leather holsters.