New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 282
Page 282 of 647 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Looking forward to being part of USA carry.

Greetings from Georgia (not an American state )

surfed internet searching for articles about Weaver stance and came acroos Gabe Suarez post about original Weaver stance. Now I am registered here too.

4. think u will love the walther pk380, have had mine about a year and love it.i also have a 1944 mosin nagant and am in the process of buyin an ar15.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter9X19 View Post
    Greetings from Georgia (not an American state )

surfed internet searching for articles about Weaver stance and came acroos Gabe Suarez post about original Weaver stance. Now I am registered here too.
    Welcome to Georgia... from Georgia
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

6. Hello to everyone. I'm a new member from Des Moines, Iowa. I'm also new to concealed carry and am trying to learn everything I can.

7. Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by tdleffler View Post
    Hello to everyone. I'm a new member from Des Moines, Iowa. I'm also new to concealed carry and am trying to learn everything I can.
    Read that Iowa and Colorado have reciprocity. The more states the better. Keep the Senators and Representatives in the 'Reciprocity' loop. Thank those involved. News Media will have it's considerable repetitive influence over the following months. As law abiding vocal Citizens, return with the same. btw keep those combines churning. :>)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeddicus View Post
    think u will love the walther pk380, have had mine about a year and love it.i also have a 1944 mosin nagant and am in the process of buyin an ar15.
    Walther's PPK in .380 ACP is indeed a splendid little pistol but personally I prefer the PPK/S as it is virtually the same size but has a back strap and its'
    magazine holds one more cartridge. Hornaday has recently developed a new .380 ACP cartridge called the Defender (or something similar) which is supposed to be nothing short of spectacular. I haven't tried it yet myself but intend to give it a workout on some wet phone books in the near future.

rpeckham

9. Gentlemen & Ladies, I am a new member and look forward to good information from the long time users of self defense equipment. I have just purchased a Colt 10mm and have also purchased 135 gr Pow'R Ball 1400 fps, 588ft/lbs. Any good or bad comments about the weapon or ammo would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNUMKASH View Post
    Quoting;
    Hi all,
    I am a Corrections Officer in WA state. Just got my cpl and G19 now off to find the right holster for me.

Any suggestions for a 5'10 160 guy?
    I personally like the Aker leather holsters.
    I HIGHLY recommend checking out the Crossbreed Holsters. I have owned several concealment holsters (Galco, Safariland, and a few others). The Crossbreed is by far the best. Crossbreed Holsters > Home. Yes, they are a sponsor of USA Carry, and no I do not work for them, nor am I paid to endorse/advertise their products. :-)
    If you can't hit it with 8, you sure as hell aren't going to hit it with 21.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MAGNUMKASH View Post
    Quoting;
    Hi all,
    I am a Corrections Officer in WA state. Just got my cpl and G19 now off to find the right holster for me.

Any suggestions for a 5'10 160 guy?
    I personally like the Aker leather holsters.
    Magnumkash, I'm in Washington State also. I have used Mernickle holsters for years. I am a fan of IWB carry, but his belt holsters are also very good. I've also owned two Mernickle paddle holsters - one for an auto, that was great, and one for a revolver, too, but it doesn't conceal as well as my IWB and belt holsters for the same gun.
    smorris.357mag