New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 284
Page 284 of 648 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. A Big Hello from IOWA

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    Hi my Christian name is Jerry and my Native American name is Wandering Bear. Never been on on a gun forum before so I don't know what to say for now except, Hello!!! I am a former(still at heart) Marine and Viet Nam Vet.
    Welcome to the Forum. The Commandant of the Marine Corps, Gen Amos, just announced a new policy that there is no such thing as a "former" or "ex" Marine, just Marines (Active Duty, Reserve, Retired, Veterans). So Welcome home Marine, from a fellow VietNam Vet. Semper Fi.
    Doc Swickard

Hello Jerry,

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    Hi my Christian name is Jerry and my Native American name is Wandering Bear. Never been on on a gun forum before so I don't know what to say for now except, Hello!!! I am a former(still at heart) Marine and Viet Nam Vet.
    Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service to our country. And one more thing: There is no such thing as a former Marine. Once a Marine always a Marine. Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    Read that Iowa and Colorado have reciprocity. The more states the better. Keep the Senators and Representatives in the 'Reciprocity' loop. Thank those involved. News Media will have it's considerable repetitive influence over the following months. As law abiding vocal Citizens, return with the same. btw keep those combines churning. :>)
    Technically, Iowa does not have reciprocity with any other state as Iowa has blanket recognition of all other states' permits regardless of whether or not they recognized Iowa's permits. With that said, it is indeed good that fourteen states already recognize the new shall-issue Iowa permit. One hopes that others will quickly be added to the list. It would be especially nice if Minnesota and Wyoming were added--Minnesota because it's a bordering state and Wyoming so that travelers from Iowa on I-80 need not detour through Colorado.

Smile New Member

I Just Joined Last week from Florida trying to find my way around.

7. Hello

My first time on line here ... Hi to all

Brand new

Brand new here, sent a link to this place by some folks on Cast Boolits--my home away from home in the gun world.

Air Force vet, ex-federal lawman, retired businessman who now dabbles in part-time work, enjoy casting my own bullets and reloading for a myriad of calibers and firearms, CHL holder here in Texas (as is my wife).

When not shooting or reloading, we're often in our plane taking day trips or overnight trips. Hot summer days finds us anchored in a cove in one of the north Texas lakes.

Both of us are NRA members and hardcore conservatives.

Probably do a lot more looking and listening than talking.

9. Welcome Recluse

Wife and I are are NM tourists. Motor Home camp across Texas often. Love the over 100 Texas State Parks. Free fishing with park entrance fee. Feel very safe in Texas due to the reciprocity CCW laws, ensuring us an equal chance against any aggressor. Happy to know that thousands of others in the area are CCW to act as backup Sheepdogs. Luby's was a wake up call to Texas. Next stayover at a lake, We will watch for an amphib?

Hello all,

I just happened to find this site while looking for a private shooting range nearby. So far I have been very impressed with what I have read. I have been a CPL holder for roughly six months and am only now really getting use to it!

11. the shirt

xlarge would be nice, HEYall the New York Jet shocked the world