New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 290
Page 290 of 647 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi gang, I've been a member of Daisytown Sportsmen's Club in Johnstown, PA. for nearly 30 years now, I am in charge of running this years Polar Bear shoot and trying to get as many sponsors as I can to offset the cost of the ammo for the big guns that we use in this shoot. All the guns for the polar bear shoot at 100 yds are .32 caliber or larger, everyone is welcome to attend and try their luck at hitting the 1" explosing target offhand woth one of the big guns. If interested in sponsoring or coming to the shoot let me know. 814-539-3174

Newbie from PA

Hey guys, I'm new to the site from Bushkill, PA. Soon to be from Pahrump, NV. Can't wait to browse around here a bit.

4. freedom

what is going to happen to our freedom ???

5. firearms instructor for 32 years just wanting to post class information R.LR FIREARMS IN WEST Virginia RLR Firearms Instruction check us out

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Baca View Post
    Welcome Pippi. And congrats for Cpl ing in wash. I live in North Idaho and go to Wash alot. Its a great state. Jeff Baca.
    Hi Jeff,
    I have friends and family from Rathdrum Idaho.They just came to WA for a weekend visit.Spent some fun time at the range with the whole gang.Nice meeting you.

Cool

Hi Every1 From "Safty1st". It's nice to find & Be a member of a site where 1 can the info they need

Good day to you all,
    Middle aged gent on a new tread. Been shooting all my life. Father was a gun smith at the famed Herters. You have to be old to remember that name. It was a big deal before Bass Pro and Cabeles. Very seldom carry a weapon, but have my permit. Problem with carrying is you can't have a beer. So I have to go without one or the other.
    Will read alot of comments and hope to contribute.

GC

9. Hello from a new member in the Las Vegas Nevada area.

10. Hi, my name is Tim and I'm in Western North Carolina where I am an LEO.