New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 292
Page 292 of 647 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello everyone...

I am new here and wanted to say hello and from the Texas Panhandle area. I recently took my class and qualified and will be submitting for my Texas CHL around Feb.12th. I am looking into obtaining non resident CHL in other states that does not recognize my Texas CHL. I travel long distance on my motorcycle and want to be able to carry.

I am currently looking at purchasing a Walter PK 380 but still doing a little research to make sure the gun is the one that I want to be able to carry that fits my tiny little hands. I would like to be able to try the gun out before I buy.

In the future, I'll be adding more guns to the list for a better self defense weapon for the home.

3. Hi. I'm a newbie from the Great White North livin' in and lovin' Maine !:unsure

4. Just Joined

Just found this site and joined - something I don't usually do. Looking forward to knowing what's going on and being kept up-to-date on current issues and trends.

Form Southern Cal...........

New Guy from Texas

Looking forward to a great exchange of information on this Great Site!

Semper Fi,
    Wayne

The Pistol Pad

6. New here

hi all

7. Hi

Hey Y'all I'm a transplanted Yank living in SC. I am a CWP holder and carry every day. Own several weapons, Glocks, Ruger, Walther, misc shot guns..My favorite carry weapons are my G22 and G27. In that order to..I shoot pistol about once a week.

Hi everyone. Just joined today and I am looking forward to interacting with yall! New to CCing, but happy to be able to take my protection with me. Carrying the NEW 3.8" XDm .40, what a beautiful gun! take care, God bless.

9. Hello from Ohio!

New to CCW as of this Summer.

Also just coming back into the shooting sports after having been away for a couple decades!

New from Kentucky

Hello everyone. My name is Dave Robinson and I'm new to USA Carry. I conduct conceal carry classes for the states of Kentucky, Ohio and WV. I'm also an Instructor Trainer for the state of Kentucky. I have 3 NRA certifications which are Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the home and Firearms Safety. I also train in combat pistol and carbine operator. I carry a Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special 1911 .45ACP everyday of my life. I am also an NRA Recruiter. For more information about me and the training I offer please visit Elite Tactical Solutions LLC..

11. Introduction

I live in Redford,Michigan, and just passed my CPL class.