New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 298
Page 298 of 651 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New guy from Wyoming.

Been visiting the site for a while. Live in the Riverton area of Wyoming. NRA Life Member, aslo USPSA as well. Radio Tech that travels most of the state fixing Mobile and Base station 2 way radio equipment.

Hello all,

New here, not new to firearms. I live in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I open carry daily as that is all that is allowed here. For now!
    Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by eccarryguy View Post
    Hello all,

New here, not new to firearms. I live in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I open carry daily as that is all that is allowed here. For now!
    Welcome. Glade to have you.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Welcome Kev! What do you think about Omaha?
    I don't get there often, not an awful town in my estimation though. Watching the recall unfold was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggman View Post
    Hi there, A friend turned me on to your website and I just registered.
    Living in central Kentucky, Hobies include but not limited to building AK's and other kits.
    Fond of the military stuff mainly both foreign and domestic.
    Any suggestions on a good concealed carry gun? I currently have a Browning hi power copy and love it but it is a bit big and bulky for a shoulder holser.
    Taking all suggestions. Thanks
    Dave
    Welcome Dave!
    I am very satisfied with my S&W MP9c as a carry piece. I use an OWB Blackhawk Serpa II holster on my right side (about 4 o'clock) and carry a spare magazine in a Fobus pouch on my left side (about 8 o'clock). I have found this arragement to be comfortable and easily carried all day. Personally, I never been able to get comfortable with a shoulder rig and do not like ankle holsters either (although I have used them). For me, weight is an important consideration.
    If you have settled on using a shoulder holster, then depending on your build, you might want to consider something with a single stack magazine in 9 mm.

Thumbs up Weight Loss

Are you interested in losing weight? Although it is nice to hear that exercise is an important part of a weight loss plan, you may be wondering exactly why that is., will all depend on your current weight and your hopeful weight loss goal.

Blog Entries
    Howdy all,
    New to the site. Thanks for finding me on Twitter. Currently living in the People's Republic of California, but hoping for a job transfer soon to Reno (Then two more votes against Harry Reid)

9. Hello from a newbie from Tampa Florida area.

Hey yall newbie from North Carolina, have only had my ccw less than a year. I carry a Glock 27 and use a Blackhawk holster

Howdy from South Carolina. I'm glad to find this and hope to learn a thing or two.... a big thank you to the admin for this forum.