New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 299
Page 299 of 650 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

hi to both carolinas, welcome and jump in good people here

Hello everyone, just joined the site today. I'm from Western NC

Hi All

New guy here from WA. I have enjoyed reading the forums for awhile and thought I may as well make it respectable and join.

NC seems like a popular place from which to join up lately:) I'm also new, and also in NC. RTP area. Glad to find this place.

Hey, I'm Chris

Hey, I'm new here, I like to keep track of the topics due to the fact I live in IL (Land of no carry). But, it looks hopeful for maybe some time soon, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Criztaztrophe View Post
    Hey, I'm new here, I like to keep track of the topics due to the fact I live in IL (Land of no carry). But, it looks hopeful for maybe some time soon, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Just across your border is Missouri...we have a good castle doctrine here...anyway, welcome to this group. I hope you enjoy your stay here...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Not really new, but am making this my primary site

I am a member of USCCA. They have gone too politically correct for my blood.
    The latest was they worry about offending jihadists. So, I am making this site my #1 to visit. I have been observing but not really responding. I hope this site is different.
    Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFingers View Post
    I am a member of USCCA. They have gone too politically correct for my blood.
    The latest was they worry about offending jihadists. So, I am making this site my #1 to visit. I have been observing but not really responding. I hope this site is different.
    Same here...I haven't been to the USCCA for quite sometime now...over a year ago? I remember now...getting to the point that politically correct is not the way to go...Anyway, welcome to this group...from Missouri.
    Izzie
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

hello all logging in from Buffalo NY
    ooo

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ