New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 647 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome vietvet50, reflex, buckwoods, and jeckel from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Vietvet50, Reflex, Buckwoods, and Jeckel, from Florida.

Hello and a great big howdy to all. I live in Eastern KY. I'm a 2nd Amendment absolutist. An Air Force Vietnam Vet, who takes our Constitutional freedoms and liberties very, very seriously. To all who have served, are now serving, in our nation's Armed Forces, I salute and thank you. God Bless and protect our Warriors.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, ECP. Thanks for your service.

Welcome vietvet50, buckwoods, jeckel and ECP15KY from SC. We're glad to have all of you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello,

I am Chuck Willard, NRA member and CPL holder from the suburbs of Motown!

Professional musician in a 15 piece swing band, always carry.

Glad to have found this site.
    "Don't be afraid to see what you see."
    Ronald Reagan

Welcome Chuck! Glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, Chuck!

Hello all, rookie here from the great northwest in spokane washington. Im a life long shooter of rifles and just recently started shooting pistols and am in the process of obtaining my concealed carry permit. I am a proud member of the nra and believe there is no greater responsibility than the protection of family,friends and country by means of our 2nd amendment. This site seems like a great place to voice your opinion and have your voice herd on things that really mater. I look forward to conversing with you all. thanks Denis

Red face My First Gun!

Hello,
    Well here I am waiting for my permit from my state but i did just buy my first weapon and love it I would like to say Hello to everyone and hope to learn alot from all my nre firends!!