New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 30
Page 30 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome, stmartin84. In the VA forum there is a link that gets you to the VA carry laws. Go here and you can read up on them. Virginia Concealed Carry Permit Information If you have any questions post them in the VA forum and someone will help you. What I do is print out a states CC laws and carry them with me on the trip. I can refer to them if I have a question while traveling. Again...Welcome to the site!

I didn't read you post correctly. Since your permit isn't honored this is the vehicle carry law in VA.

Automobile carry:
    Loaded firearms may be carried in the passenger compartment in plain view or secured in gun cases that are unconcealed; trunk transport is also legitimate for loaded firearms

I didn't read you post correctly. Since your permit isn't honored this is the vehicle carry law in VA.

Automobile carry:
    Loaded firearms may be carried in the passenger compartment in plain view or secured in gun cases that are unconcealed; trunk transport is also legitimate for loaded firearms
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

3. Hello, glad to be here.

welcome from SC, TatankaGap.
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

25 miles north of Idaho Falls,Idaho.1/2 mile fron the south fork of the Snake River.GODS country
    Hello all, I'm a newbe to all this but I LOVE guns I do have a ccp in Idaho and do carry every day.I just sold my 480 Rugur and finally got the weapon of my dreams a 500 S&W and I love it. I wish all a great day and may God Bless

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, Stmartin84, TatankaGap, and Mike57 57

7. Nice site, great info, glad to be a part of it!

Welcome to the site, mike5757 and Plop. We're glad to have you.

9. Hi all,
    I'm another newbie here. Been on gun type forums for a while, but found you all while looking into a New Mexico related one. I'm a Tx Peace Officer living in Las Cruces NM, and also a Fire investigator/ K9 handler and firearms instructor. I carry my SW99 pretty much everywhere. I don't have a CCW yet, but haven't really needed it either. One perk of my job ;)

Greg

10. Sorry, double post....

Greg

Welcome from SC, Greg687. We're glad to have you aboard!