New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 302
Page 302 of 647 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello, newbie here from LA.

Hi guys/gals, New here and to concealed carry. I have found lots of interesting articles on here and great info for beginners. Hopefully I can contribute when I know more.

thanks
    Kyle

4. Hello everyone from the great state of Wyoming. Im Don in Powell and proud to be a wyoming concealed carrier.

Talking Greetings from Mississippi

Hello Y'all, okay, hi everyone,
    MJ From The warm southern state of MS!

I joined the site after researching the web for concealed weapons permit laws in my state, and shooting ranges to pratice, as well as other information pertaining to firearms and personal protection.

I've own a few guns. My fav is my 41 that was given to me by my husband, but not a good size to carry in my purse or my car. So I went shopping and found the S&W Bodyguard 38. I love the weight and the size and the fact that I don't have to carry a large purse to have it with me is even better. It also fits perfect within my car.

TC Everyone, stay warm if you don't have the pleasure of spring like most of us here in the south.

6. Newbie

Hello. Im from Las Vegas and I proudly carry my Berreta PX4 .40 and I am also a proud NV CCW holder.

Hi! Newbie in North Idaho here, waiting for my CWP approval and taking lessons at the range in the meantime. Thanks for this forum--it's a great resource.

Bring a big gun!! Welcome Wingman883. Good idea to snoop around a little first.

Husker

9. Hello from southern Vermont!

Permits? We don't need no stinkin' permits.

Marc

Hello from deep South Arkansas!Just found this site.Got here from a link on a Arkansas site.

11. From the Big D.

Hello, from The Big D, Detroit, Mi.