New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 303
Page 303 of 647 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I'm a new member to this site from Pella, IA. I recently obtained my Iowa Non-Professional Permit to Carry Weapons, and shortly afterward I purchased a Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm. I have been carrying for about a week now, and I'm trying to get used to having it on me. I recently learned that a former landlord of mine is stalking me and threatening me and my family. Luckily I haven't encountered him, but my neighbor says he's been at my door when I'm gone and has seen him late at night near the apartment building. This guy lives 50 miles away. LEO's don't seem to want to do anything about it because I haven't told him to stop, but I haven't run into him, so how am I supposed to do that? I don't even have contact info for him anymore. I also have a restraining order coming to an end in April with a very vindictive individual that assaulted me. He lives on the same side of town as me. So needless to say, I'm glad that I have the ability to carry now. God forbid I should ever have to fire my weapon at somebody, but at least I know I have a fighting chance if I ever get into that situation. I look forward to participating in the activities and discussions on this site. Hope my introduction wasn't too much. Hope everybody has a great day!

You will...don't ya worry about it. I've learned a lot from here than any other sites I've been to. In fact, i don't go to other sites anymore...this is my one-stop learning and camaraderie site. Love it here...

Anyway, welcome to this group -- from Missouri. Great membership here, great camaraderie...
    Izzie

Quote Originally Posted by walther380 View Post
    Hi guys/gals, New here and to concealed carry. I have found lots of interesting articles on here and great info for beginners. Hopefully I can contribute when I know more.

thanks
    Kyle
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Nope. Your intro is OK...learn how to use this group to improve your chances more. and if you can -- move...

Welcome to this group from Missouri. Don't believe my addy here. I am just one of those people who think that being a taxpayer, I also own the capital.
    Izzie

Quote Originally Posted by durhamm1988 View Post
    I'm a new member to this site from Pella, IA. I recently obtained my Iowa Non-Professional Permit to Carry Weapons, and shortly afterward I purchased a Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm. I have been carrying for about a week now, and I'm trying to get used to having it on me. I recently learned that a former landlord of mine is stalking me and threatening me and my family. Luckily I haven't encountered him, but my neighbor says he's been at my door when I'm gone and has seen him late at night near the apartment building. This guy lives 50 miles away. LEO's don't seem to want to do anything about it because I haven't told him to stop, but I haven't run into him, so how am I supposed to do that? I don't even have contact info for him anymore. I also have a restraining order coming to an end in April with a very vindictive individual that assaulted me. He lives on the same side of town as me. So needless to say, I'm glad that I have the ability to carry now. God forbid I should ever have to fire my weapon at somebody, but at least I know I have a fighting chance if I ever get into that situation. I look forward to participating in the activities and discussions on this site. Hope my introduction wasn't too much. Hope everybody has a great day!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

5. NW Arkansas

Hello to all.nice site you have here.

Quote Originally Posted by durhamm1988 View Post
    I'm a new member to this site from Pella, IA. I recently obtained my Iowa Non-Professional Permit to Carry Weapons, and shortly afterward I purchased a Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm. I have been carrying for about a week now, and I'm trying to get used to having it on me.
    Hello from a fellow Iowan! Hope that you can get that problem resolved peacefully, that's the best way!
    This site is a wealth of info! I just got my permit recently as well and stop by here a lot as well as usconcealedcarry and iowafirearmscoalition and I suggest going to the NRA site as well...never too much knowledge!!!

Welcome to All new members from Upstate NY.

8. Quote Originally Posted by durhamm1988 View Post
    I'm a new member to this site from Pella, IA. I recently obtained my Iowa Non-Professional Permit to Carry Weapons, and shortly afterward I purchased a Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm. I have been carrying for about a week now, and I'm trying to get used to having it on me. I recently learned that a former landlord of mine is stalking me and threatening me and my family. Luckily I haven't encountered him, but my neighbor says he's been at my door when I'm gone and has seen him late at night near the apartment building. This guy lives 50 miles away. LEO's don't seem to want to do anything about it because I haven't told him to stop, but I haven't run into him, so how am I supposed to do that? I don't even have contact info for him anymore. I also have a restraining order coming to an end in April with a very vindictive individual that assaulted me. He lives on the same side of town as me. So needless to say, I'm glad that I have the ability to carry now. God forbid I should ever have to fire my weapon at somebody, but at least I know I have a fighting chance if I ever get into that situation. I look forward to participating in the activities and discussions on this site. Hope my introduction wasn't too much. Hope everybody has a great day!
    Careful durhamm1988. Friend here in NM had same problems and killed the violent guy during his last attack. Friend spent a few years in prison. Lost everything he had. Always weigh 'all' of the options described in training... before you 'Draw and Fire'.

New here from the Twin Cities of MN. I heard about USACarry from my CCW instructor, Rusty. I've been married to a patient, good women for over 30 yr. I really enjoy hunting big game and birds. The latter I love to hunt with my yellow lab dogs.
    I consider myself blessed to live in this country that still is free. I believe we must be ever vigilant to protect our Constitution and the natural rights given to us by our Creator. That's why I'm a vet who served in the Army like my parents before me.

10. pilot in wyoming

Hello, I have a 1986 Springfield Armory, 1911-A1 9mm. It is in very good condition and shoots very well. Does anyone have any info. or know what this gun would be worth?

11. New Member

Hello,
    Just wanted to see how many people respond to a new member. This site looks interesting, and I am looking forward to becoming a part of this.

PNJ