New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 304
Page 304 of 647 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. welcome aboard! new here myself,but enjoying the forums.

3. All members are appreciated, new and old. the more, the better. "Strength in Numbers". Votes and Battles. Mental as well as physical. Support is always welcome, especially 'like minded'. Welcome aboard mate.

4. [QUOTE=pswjar;185910]Hello,
    Just wanted to see how many people respond to a new member. This site looks interesting, and I am looking forward to becoming a part of this.

Welcome aboard, I am fairly new to social boards myself.
    Dennis www.deadeyeammo.com

hello

Hello everybody.I'm new to the boards I recently moved back to Montana after living in Kalifornia for way too long. Looking forward to reading all the great info here.

Quote Originally Posted by dazedtraveler View Post
    Hello everybody.I'm new to the boards I recently moved back to Montana after living in Kalifornia for way too long. Looking forward to reading all the great info here.
    I lived in that unmentionable place for three years a while back. It was four years too long. God bless Oklahoma.

Newb from Ohio. Just wanting to say hello! Hoping to find alot of info on here!

Hello from Roanoke, Virginia. Found this forum via Twitter. Looks like a great place!
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

New to the board from Idaho.
    Wasn't aware this site existed until today.
    Doug

Hello fellow "newbs"!
    Twitter,FaceBook, e-mail all your friends as well!!
    This site along with USConcealedCarry and IowaFirearmsCoalition (for more local action) are three of my favorite sites!!! I can't access this one during the day (dang filters) but the others still function so I check things out here when I can.
    Gene

11. Hi from New Mexico

Hey everyone, it's nice to be here. I'm getting ready to get my ccp and thought this would be a good place to learn some things.