New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 308
Page 308 of 650 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome Northern California
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion for the defence of country, the over-throw of tyranny, or in private self-defense."
    John Adams

3. Smile Noobee

Hello from a long time owner of fire arms. I am a law abiding citizen that firmly belives in our 2nd Ammendment Right !
    I am a Life Time Member of the National Rifle Association and a legally armed citizen.
    Thanks for this oppertunity to say hello ... Oh did I mention I love Guns !

Hi all, been on many forums but been referred to this one a few times so I think it time to be a member. :>

Smile

Newbie from Florida.

Thumbs up Welcome New Members...

Welcome Gunrunner11; Hey, do you like all guns?

Welcome Winnre: This is a GREAT forum. Good people and good atmosphere...

Welcome dmt1911: Bet you have to 'be one step ahead of the humidity' there in Florida. It was bad on my firearms in SC!
    JPKirkpatrick
    USAF-Ret; NRA Life; CRPA Life; USA Carry Mbr;
    Oath Keepers Chrtr Mbr; USCCA Mbr; HGCA Mbr; Ret Former LEO

Hello everyone i am a new member to this site. I am a retired law enforcement firearms and training officer from SC. I am a life member of the NRA and the SC Law Enforcement Officers Association. I teach the SC concealed weapons course along with the NRA Basic Pistol-Refuse To Be A Victim-Personal Protection In The Home and Personal Protection Outside The Home courses. I carry a Glock 27 or a Walther P99 most of the time.

8. Reply to Griz4

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly4 View Post
    Hello everyone i am a new member to this site. I am a retired law enforcement firearms and training officer from SC. I am a life member of the NRA and the SC Law Enforcement Officers Association. I teach the SC concealed weapons course along with the NRA Basic Pistol-Refuse To Be A Victim-Personal Protection In The Home and Personal Protection Outside The Home courses. I carry a Glock 27 or a Walther P99 most of the time.
    Have friend living near the 'Nukes'. Court Bailiff and NRA advocate. Ex NAM and engineering. Loves the warm fishing water from the Nuke. Loves SC. Welcome to this excellent support forum Griz :>)

9. Welcome from Lake Park, FL
    Master

Hello from Northern Virginia

JSDinTexas Guest

Howdy

Every so often I send out a Big Howdy from Texas to all the new folks - hope you enjoy the site and welcome aboard.