New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 310
Page 310 of 648 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello all. My name is Sam Alleman, and I'm new to this forum.

Just wanted to say hello. My wife, son and his twin sister, and myself recieved our CCP in January. Son is at VMI, his twin sister is at the Naval Academy. Both headed for service to our great country. I am looking forward to the information in this forum!
    Donnie
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    Love Texas. Feel secure in Texas knowing that a sizeable population of CC is present 'everywhere', (especially at Luby's:>). Thank Suzanna Hupp for us. CCW Reciprocity is welcome in NM. We Motorhome around fascinating Texas regularly. Great State Parks with Free fishing. :>)
    All real Americans are always welcomed in Texas - and sure nuff, bring your guns with you.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Just wanted to say hello. My wife, son and his twin sister, and myself recieved our CCP in January. Son is at VMI, his twin sister is at the Naval Academy. Both headed for service to our great country. I am looking forward to the information in this forum!
    Donnie
    And congratulations on having such fine children! I'm sure they make you proud.

amen brother

You have two great kids! Bless 'em!
    .45 caliber, causing shooting twice is just silly!

7. Welcome all new members. The headlines, today's NM Albuquerque Journal by Jeff Proctor (same reporter that verbally attacked the APD officer for shooting the last career offender ..with a .45...several times), are now bragging about the FBI reported falling Major Crime rates (7.5%) in this same city.

As predictable by the 'liberal' anti-gun media, absolutely No mention of the rising percentage of 'Concealed Carry' all over the entire nation, including NM. It is not as profitable to attempt crime, and risk is much higher for the carreer offender, than before Our increasingly common, 'CCW' by law abiding 'Citizens'.

Risk Management is far more complex, to the Career Repeat Offenders (legalists and media darlings).... Who is? Who isn't CCW? Risky business...Now. Keep up the pressure CCW followers. Vote (anti-liberal) like your life depended on it...it does.

Holster give away

I would love to win the SuperTuck Deluxe it would be great to own a wonderful carry holster
    If I win I would need a right hand holster Thanks

New Member from Utah

Hello, all. Made my first post today, although I joined up awhile back. Don't know why I waited until today to post.

I am more active on Defensive Carry and Utah Concealed Carry.

My wife and I both have permits, as well as 2 of my kids. I can't seem to get my wife to carry, though.

Hi everyone,

New to this forum and to concealed carry in general. I've found lots of helpful threads around here, I look forward to talking with folks :)

Hi everyone!! New member here from Baton Rouge, LA. Been shooting all my adult life (and there's been a lot of it so far!!). Just got back in to it after a 10 year lapse. My wife and I are going for CC permit class in two weeks.

Interested in getting into competition shooting as soon as I get the rust off (from inactivity). Bought a new Glock 34 to start playing with. Love it so far.

Thanks for having me here!!