New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 313
Page 313 of 648 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Just wanted to say hey.. I just joined the site. Former marine from nj ..now live in fl. Like the gun laws here better :p

will be getting my concealed very soon.. Right now only own 1 gun.. Springfield xd40 sub

tom
    Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

3. Good morning everyone. I figured I'd introduce myself as a recent official member to the site after having lurked here and there on the board for several months. Hoping to have my CPL license in the State of Michigan rather shortly. :)

4. Hello all! [email protected] reporting in from the People's Republic of New Jersey. Happy to join you guys here! Hopefully sometime in the mythical future, we'll get concealed carry in NJ with the SAF fighting for us.

Anyways, if you see my username on another forum, its most likely me as I belong to a bunch of gun forums.

I currently own a Sig Pro 2022 in 9mm German made (triple serial). Got an hk p2000 variant 3 on layaway in .40.

Hello, my name is Adam. Former leather neck, and have CHL from San Antonio, TX. I tried to upload a picture yesterday and I noticed that it had not posted after some time, so I tried again. Today I noticed that the pictures are still no where to be found?? Is someone responsible for posting the pictures when requested by your members?

Thanks

JSDinTexas Guest
    A Big Texas Howdy from another Texas Native born in SA. Hope you enjoy the site.

7. Another noobe here from Oregon. The site was recommended by a buddy. Just checking it out...

By way of introduction, I am Tom from Missouri. I have been scouting the site for a week or two and decided this might be a good fit for me, an opportunity to discuss matters firearms related with like minded people. I tend to be Libertarian in my views with what I consider a finely honed sense of right and wrong. My views may at times rankle individuals but you will always know what I think AND the logic behind it. I hope to engage in interesting and thought provoking dialogue with the members here.

And now, let the fun begin..... :)

New to the site just joined, aspiring LEO from spokane washington. Been reading some of the commentary I'm liking it so far :)

10. Been using the reciprocity maps on this site for a while, figured I would finally register.

My official "Howdy do!" Enjoying the threads and topics. Hope to contribute worthwhile stuff. :-)