New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 314
Page 314 of 648 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Smile

New guy here. I have several guns, but my favorite carry guns are my Kahr PM40 and my Ruger LCR. I carry both daily, and would recommend either, or both highly. Been carrying for right at 25 years and gained a ton of equipment during the process. I live in north Georgia and work in the Atlanta area. I take concealed carry very seriously and enjoy my 2nd amendment right to carry in defense of my family and myself.

Anyway, glad to be here.

CK

Test

I'm wondern' why my profile picture isn't showing up when I post messages... and is there a way to receive email notifications when a reply is made on a thread that I'm involved in?

Quote Originally Posted by alamoadam View Post
    I'm wondern' why my profile picture isn't showing up when I post messages... and is there a way to receive email notifications when a reply is made on a thread that I'm involved in?
    Your profile picture is showing up in your profile. You may be thinking about the Avatar picture that shows up below your screen name in your posts.

If so, you can add a avatar by going to Settings at the top of a thread, then go to Edit Avatar and add your photo.

You can set your email notifications by going to Settings and then to General Settings and making a selection under the heading Default Thread Subscription Mode. If you chose instant notification, you will receive an email anytime anyone posts in any thread you either have posted to or subscribed to without posting.

Hope this helps.

HI Brett Here newbie from Joplin

Hello, Mike here in upstate, NY. I've been searching around for sample letters to write the Judge asking to have my "hunting and target" administrative restrictions lifted. Lots of good info here, I look forward to being a member.

Mike

8. Greetings from Michigan. I am a criminal defense attorney (please don't "first kill all the lawyers") and thought I would join mostly to correct a little bad law in the Michigan subforum.

Hi,

Bob from beautiful downtown Balm, Fl. Just joined on a link from a friend. Hope to learn something here.

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio. I hope I can contribute in some way.

Ohio Concealed Carry Institute
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructor
    N.R.A. Range Safety Officer
    Home

We specialize in qualifying you to apply for your Concealed Carry License.

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio
    Glad to find this site. Looks really good. Hope I can contribute.

Ohio Concealed Carry Institute
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors
    N.R.A. Range Safety Officers
    Home

We specialize in qualifying you to apply for your Concealed Carry License.