New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 315
Page 315 of 651 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Glad to be here. This has been really helpful so far. I got the app for android and started a new thread under "travelling". It hasnt shown up on my phone though.

EATIII here, great site! I've decided to come out of the woodline and participate instead of being in the shadows (not that it isn't part of my job, LRS) any way, hello All.

ETA: I recognize a few names from other forums, glad to be among you here.

Hello to everyone in the U.S.A. Carry Forum. As stated in my profile I served in the U.S. Navy for twenty-one years. I currently reside in Memphis, Tennessee but have lived all over the United States. I'm a strong believer in the Second Ammendment of the U.S. Constitution and the right of law abidng citizens to carry a firearm for personal protection. I've worked in law enforcement since retiring from the military. Once thing that I've learned is that the police cannot be at all places at all times. I believe that responsible and well trained armed citizens are a deterrent to criminals who will think twice if they suspect that a potential victim is armed.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishcopper View Post
    Hello to everyone in the U.S.A. Carry Forum. As stated in my profile I served in the U.S. Navy for twenty-one years. I currently reside in Memphis, Tennessee but have lived all over the United States. I'm a strong believer in the Second Ammendment of the U.S. Constitution and the right of law abidng citizens to carry a firearm for personal protection. I've worked in law enforcement since retiring from the military. Once thing that I've learned is that the police cannot be at all places at all times. I believe that responsible and well trained armed citizens are a deterrent to criminals who will think twice if they suspect that a potential victim is armed.
    Welcome! Its nice to see who is LEO here on this forum. Makes it easier to ask questions from someone who would know the laws. Now, if I could only figure out who are lawyers here it would be even better. Luck O' the Irish to ya and happy posting.

Thanks for the welcome. As you know each states laws are different regarding personal firearms carry. I was researching various state concealed carry laws when I found Concealed Carry - Reciprocity Maps - Concealed Weapons Permit Info on line. I passed it on to a friend of mine who teaches handgun carry permit classes in Tennessee. Many of my friends are firearms enthusiasts. I'll pass the word about the forum to them all.

Irishcopper

Hello all

I teach Automotive Technology at a High School in SW MI.

I am the South West Coordinator for Michigan Open Carry Inc and also the Webmaster for the Coloma Rod and Gun Club in Coloma MI. If anyone has specific OC questions pertaining to MI firearms law I would be glad to help. I have been OCing and CCing in MI since 2008 and have hunted off an on since I was 12 years old as well.
    Michigan Open Carry Inc. Southwest Regional Coordinator.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Hi everyone new join from Florida here

9. Am 75, live in Wyo. Have carried since 2004. I tthink we should keep a close eye on our government. Good to meet all you folks. RSapp

Hi all
    I was born and raised in Wyo, moved to Idaho in 1990, and I love the west. I am presently retired from the electrical trade. I truly enjoy the 4 seasions of Southwest Idaho. My feet are dry and I don't lean from the wind like I did when I was in Wyo. I love to shoot with my grandsons (but I get more done on the range when I go by myself) and I have a passion for Bass fishing.
    Thanks for having me.

11. Hi all
    New to site. I am from Colorado currently living in AL.