New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 316
Page 316 of 650 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

hello everyone, been a member for a while, but living in llinois, and reading about rights that were denied to me, kept me from exploring the site too much. But i recently moved to Indiana, and have been on this site daily, im finally applying for my LTCH on Wednesday and recently acquired a KAHR CW40 for EDC! cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by tophop1 View Post
    Hi everyone new join from Florida here
    If you are whithin an hour of Orlando, come and shoot with us at CFRPC, IDPA every first Sunday of the Month.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. Hello.

Hi, I am new to the forum (and firearms in general). I found this forum through a giveaway ad on another site while researching handguns. I will admit the giveaway got me to join but I am sticking around to learn more about concealing once I am more familiar with handguns. Thanks for having me.

6. Hi. New to the forum. My company is a new business starting up in the Tampa, Florida area. We are working on our web presence and hope to be of service to all you firearms fans. Thanks for having me.

7. New subscriber from Minnesota. Glad to be here.

Greeting to all Concealed Carry members, I'm new to this site and looking forward to expanding my knowledge on CC! I reside in Orlando, FL!

9. Hi everyone Im new to site Im from North Alabama

Jeff,
    Welcome from L.A. (Lower Alabama). Lived in Northwest AL for many yrs. Beautiful country.

Shortbuseinstein,
    Welcome to the site and to Alabama!