New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 317
Page 317 of 648 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Well said. If you are also able to speak that [right on] and have not done so already, please join the NRA. Your words, routed through them and a very few others, will have the greatest impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob21sf View Post
    Greeting to all Concealed Carry members, I'm new to this site and looking forward to expanding my knowledge on CC! I reside in Orlando, FL!
    Welcome! I am from Missouri and I have a permit from Florida...hope you enjoy your stay here. This is a great place to learn and chat and just be you.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Olson View Post
    Hi everyone Im new to site Im from North Alabama
    Hi Jeff Olson...a nice warm welcome from Missouri...hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

New member to this page, but a long time carrier. Simply signed up to remain interested in firearms.

-Maria

Howdy to all . It`s a pleasure to be associated with gun owners and protecters of our 2nd amendment rights. I`m new here today and look forward to being involved in your interesting posts.

remember-protecting your 2nd amendment rights is as important as protecting the lives of yourself and loved ones.

JSDinTexas Guest
    A big welcome and howdy to all from Deep in the Heart of Texas - hope you learn as much and have as much fun as I have, and keep your powder dry.

Greetings from PA
    The approval of men is expensive, but the love of God is free...Guns and religion are a great mix!!!

Sending you all a great big HOWDY from the Flint Hills of Kansas. Though new to this site, I am no stranger to firearms or concealed carry. I have been shooting for nearly 50 years (man, that sounds old), and have been carrying for one year now.

Carlton, Texas (about 100 miles SW of Dallas)
    Greetings from Texas. I'm a new member to the forum and hope to learn much and perhaps contribute a little. For many years I've carried a Sig P220 in a Mitch Rosen IWB that used to be called the Ayoob Rear Guard. Recently I acquired a Ruger LC9 and have been carrying it quite a bit now that the weather is getting warmer.

I'm pastor of a small rural Texas Baptist church and have retired from a parallel career as an educator, both public school and university. Happily married for almost 39 years, we have two grown sons and three grand-daughters.

I look forward to reading a lot and getting up to speed.

blessings, Bro. Dave
    Bro. Dave
    from the Lone Star State

New from PA -Where we proudly hold fast to our Bibles and our guns!

Greetings everyone!

I'm brand new to the site and new-ish to concealed carry.

I'm a pastor from western PA (possible move to MO this year - glad we have reciprocity).

I finally decided that since the shepherd's staff has gone out of fashion and there are still "wolves" out there that might want to hurt the sheep I care for, I needed another kind of big stick. I started regularly carrying my Kel Tec P3AT about a year ago. When I can get away with an untucked shirt I carry my Taurus PT 740 (I like it because its a bigger stick than the P3AT!) When I can carry OWB I carry my Glock 23 (I like it because it is a bigger stick like my Taurus single stack but with almost twice as many rounds.)

Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling-fight.