New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 318
Page 318 of 648 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Welcome Texas Preacher

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Keith View Post
    Greetings from Texas. I'm a new member to the forum and hope to learn much and perhaps contribute a little. For many years I've carried a Sig P220 in a Mitch Rosen IWB that used to be called the Ayoob Rear Guard. Recently I acquired a Ruger LC9 and have been carrying it quite a bit now that the weather is getting warmer.

I'm pastor of a small rural Texas Baptist church and have retired from a parallel career as an educator, both public school and university. Happily married for almost 39 years, we have two grown sons and three grand-daughters.

I look forward to reading a lot and getting up to speed.

blessings, Bro. Dave
    Just returned from Motorhome trip across Texas. The most productive, busiests and Safest state. Always assured of another Certified CCW anywhere you happen to be. Waco Luby's...Never Again. Now 'that' is an insurance policy to back up the Power of "The Word" :>) Daflikkers blog

Hello, from a newbie here in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

this is an awesome site. thanx to all who contribute.

Newbie from iowa.

Hello.

Buck Fynn here from Idaho. I an an advocate of both unrestricted open and concealed rights. The forum contain a lot of valuable information and resources. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

6. Reply to Pastor Tom. Welcome to USA Carry. Always feels good in a Freedom loving nation, to know that the Armed Preachers among in our society can "Save 'em, from the Pulpit", but are trained and prepared, if neccessary in extreme cases, to "Dispatch the dangerously deadly disfunctional, back to their maker... on 'Recall".

Greetings! Perdita here, guess I'm a bit backwards as usual, I have been on the site for a few weeks now and just noticed the welcome thread! OOOOps...well, better late than never?! I'm just your not so typical back woods brutal hippie chick, who enjoys everything from classical music to classic muscle cars. I look forward to "meeting" each and everyone here! I am new to the world of firearms, so any advice or information, shall always be much appreciated!
    Enjoy the day!
    "Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards"- Soren Kierkegaard
    *Daeva*

Howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by PerditaDaeva View Post
    Greetings! Perdita here, guess I'm a bit backwards as usual, I have been on the site for a few weeks now and just noticed the welcome thread! OOOOps...well, better late than never?! I'm just your not so typical back woods brutal hippie chick, who enjoys everything from classical music to classic muscle cars. I look forward to "meeting" each and everyone here! I am new to the world of firearms, so any advice or information, shall always be much appreciated!
    Enjoy the day!
    Welcome Perdita!

9. Quote Originally Posted by PerditaDaeva View Post
    Enjoy the day!
    Welcome O Lost Princess. Faithfull followers of usacarry always enjoy a Lost Princess amidst The Shepard's flock :>)

10. hello

Just wanted to say hi from Utah just starting to get all my cfp stuff together and a new gun :D

Hey, everyone...Spike Dawg here from Minneapolis, MN. Glad to be here.