New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 319
Page 319 of 648 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Semi new guy from Maine. Saying hello and thanks for all the good information.

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    Welcome O Lost Princess. Faithfull followers of usacarry always enjoy a Lost Princess amidst The Shepard's flock :>)
    Ah....I do extend my gratitude...although very few have caught the translation within my name, so either you are blessed with more than average Irish luck, or you can appreciate my passion for the more philosophical side of life. Enjoy the day!
    "Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards"- Soren Kierkegaard
    *Daeva*

Quote Originally Posted by nraynes View Post
    Semi new guy from Maine. Saying hello and thanks for all the good information.
    Welcome Semi new guy from Maine. I love Maine, my family has a place just west of Sebago Lake in the southern part of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Dawg View Post
    Hey, everyone...Spike Dawg here from Minneapolis, MN. Glad to be here.
    Welcome Spike Dawg!

6. Quote Originally Posted by PerditaDaeva View Post
    Ah....I do extend my gratitude...although very few have caught the translation within my name, so either you are blessed with more than average Irish luck, or you can appreciate my passion for the more philosophical side of life. Enjoy the day!
    re to: PerditaDaeva: Appreciation for History is inherent in the individual that understands humanity's successes...and errors. 'Arm'ament equals the preservation of the strongest. 'ARMS': those with the strongest Arms survived, Clubs swung with power, Spears thrown deftly, Arrows launched the farthest, Swords swung with power, All dependent on acurracy.... and 'Arms'. Hence the term 'Army"?. Ahh.. but FIRE Arms gave Choice. All of Humanity could choose to be equal. Only then could Diversity compete. At least until the unknowing surrendered their weaponry, their 'Arms'. Predictably they again became Slaves. Welcome Perdita, to this group of usacarry individuals that know their History ...and it's consequences.

7. New Member

I am a new member to USA carry, from Huntington Beach, CA
    I am currently taking training at Front Sight to get CCW permit.

John Muse

Welcome John.

Great memories teaching a seminar in a church in Huntington Beach.

I bought a Front Sight membership (cheap) and have not had a chance to go yet, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Tom

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Hello from eastern Nebraska. Glad I found your forum here, it rivals another or two I've become acquainted with and I think I'm gunna learn a lot here.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

My name is Daniel Montgomery. I am a Security Officer employed by an international firm and working in Charleston, SC; USA. Recently, I bought a used XD9 Service model (Bi-tone, to be specific).

I am in the middle of some unrelated training now but when finished with this program I go for my SC CWP and SLED Levels 2 & 3 card (Armed Officer).

Glad to be here and hope to learn alot.

Hi from a transplanted Hoosier living in Missouri. New to the site, not so new to carrying. Found this site through another forum. Always looking to be a little better sheepdog.