New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 320
Page 320 of 650 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Tom View Post

Welcome Semi new guy from Maine. I love Maine, my family has a place just west of Sebago Lake in the southern part of the state.
    Thanks, that is a decent part of Maine, but I'm more from the central part haha.

3. Red face

I guess I need to share more information.

I am a mom of 7 (ages 14, 12, 9, 7, 4, 3, and 1). My DH served in the Marines and shattered his ankle there- no he doesn't want me telling everyone but I do. He is the one who got me my 1st firearm a Taurus 605, about 5 years ago. Now I'm saving up to get me a more nicer gun. I love my Taurus but its time for me to venture out and get something new/different. I just took a beginners class and learned how to actually handle recoil instead of just accepting the recoil. So while my shoulders are sore my aim is awesome!

We live in rural Il.

4. re to: wannacary21: So happy to know that a few people in Illinois escaped the Brain Washing Machine. Lived there when a Pheasant wing with shotgun shell was taken to school, and the long tail Feather in a kid's cap was a badge of honor following 'opening day'. Daisy Red Ryder was a 'given' by age 9. I say 'given' because chores done as orered, resulted in a special Christmas gift from time to time. The .410 followed, as soon as the recoil was handled.. Welcome to the 'Friendlies' :>)

Wannacarry21;
    Welcome to the best website for those who want to carry!
    Hopefully Illinois will come into the fold of "Shall Issue" states, and you can then legally carry in Illinois. Keep practicing and eventually you'll be able to out shoot your "DH" (if you don't already!). It is a great bunch of people here and you can learn a lot from them. Again, Welcome!!
    JPKirkpatrick
    USAF-Ret; NRA Life; CRPA Life; USA Carry Mbr;
    Oath Keepers Chrtr Mbr; USCCA Mbr; HGCA Mbr; Ret Former LEO

Hello, From West Virginia. Hope to enjoy many post and much information on the topics at hand!

Welcome Iam2Taz,

Looks like I'm about to become a transplanted Pennsylvanian living in Missouri, end of the summer or so, how do you like it so far?
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.

8. Hey Fellas, been on the site for just a few minutes but been following on Twitter for a while. GREAT STUFF! Anyway, my name is Eric and I run a review site called HausofGuns.com. I love guns, shooting, EDC gear, hunting, and being outside. Have since I was a kid and convinced my dad to get into it with me.

Hello from SW Missouri. Just completed CCW training and have appointment next week at local Sheriff's office to apply for my CCW permit. I recently retired from my job of 42 years and am enjoying the time I can now spend with my family and friends. Hope to learn more from the many posts on this forum. Again, Hey from Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by harley140 View Post
    Hello from SW Missouri. Just completed CCW training and have appointment next week at local Sheriff's office to apply for my CCW permit. I recently retired from my job of 42 years and am enjoying the time I can now spend with my family and friends. Hope to learn more from the many posts on this forum. Again, Hey from Missouri.
    Harley140,

Looks like I will be moving to a new call in Branson by the end of the summer. Did you do your CCW class near there? Any suggestions for a soon-to-be fellow Missourian?
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.

A hearty 'hello' from SE Michigan! My EDC is a Glock 19 with factory night sights. My favorite carry, though harder to conceal, is a Romanian G AK-47.
    "For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Cor 5:21, ESV)