New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 321
Page 321 of 650 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by wannacarry21 View Post
    I guess I need to share more information.

I am a mom of 7 (ages 14, 12, 9, 7, 4, 3, and 1). My DH served in the Marines and shattered his ankle there- no he doesn't want me telling everyone but I do. He is the one who got me my 1st firearm a Taurus 605, about 5 years ago. Now I'm saving up to get me a more nicer gun. I love my Taurus but its time for me to venture out and get something new/different. I just took a beginners class and learned how to actually handle recoil instead of just accepting the recoil. So while my shoulders are sore my aim is awesome!

We live in rural Il.
    Welcome! You should check out the women's forum, if you have not done so, those gals are great! You are one brave woman....all those chitlins and a hubby! You sure will need this hobby to let out your frustration when they all hit the teen years!....May every God be with you then!!!!!
    My deepest regard and respect to you and your family though, all jokes aside, I know what a sacrifice it is for someone to serve and the family who supports from home....I have two cousins deployed right now....
    Semperfi
    "Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards"- Soren Kierkegaard
    *Daeva*

3. Quote Originally Posted by PerditaDaeva View Post
    Welcome! You should check out the women's forum, if you have not done so, those gals are great! You are one brave woman....all those chitlins and a hubby! You sure will need this hobby to let out your frustration when they all hit the teen years!....May every God be with you then!!!!!
    My deepest regard and respect to you and your family though, all jokes aside, I know what a sacrifice it is for someone to serve and the family who supports from home....I have two cousins deployed right now....
    Semperfi
    Thank you!
    Allison, cutting my teeth on my 1- taurus 605 married to 1-awesome DH and mother to the magnificent 7

Pastor Tom,

Affinity Firearms Training, from Grain Valley,just east of KC, came to Joplin for a class. I highly recommend them. I sure they will travel to your location if the class is big enough to make it worth their time. They may be reached on the web.

You may also check http://www.usacarry.com/forums/misso...ructors-2.html for a list of Missouri instructors.

Welcome to Missouri.

Howdy Y'all.

I am new here but not to firearms.
    True Happiness is a warm .45 ACP or .357 Mag and an ice cold Sun Drop Cola. ME

New guy from Central NY stoping by to say hi

7. New to the forum great to be here. Just finished my concealed class.

Quote Originally Posted by rob40 View Post
    New guy from Central NY stoping by to say hi
    Welcome to this forum and hope you enjoy your stay...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by ssword09 View Post
    New to the forum great to be here. Just finished my concealed class.
    Next will be the actual CCW...how exciting. I was in my fanatic state of mind when I did my class...now I am 'normal'...with awareness. Hope you enjoy your stay here...
    G'day and Glock

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs.357 View Post
    Howdy Y'all.

I am new here but not to firearms.
    Welcome to our world...!! it is nice and beautiful here in this forum where we all learn to keep safe and alive. I hope you enjoy your long stay...
    G'day and Glock

11. Just found this website. Can't wait to start reading through all the threads!
    I'm a newbie from the Panhandle of Florida:)