New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 325
Page 325 of 650 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bob J View Post
    I'm a new member/supporter from Texasa
    A nice warm welcome from the state of Miss Uri. Hope you are enjoying your stay so far...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutGunner View Post
    Hi fellow sheepdogs. I'm new here, live in Charlotte, NC, for the moment, but will be moving to south Louisiana to be with my grandchildren, God bless 'em. I married a gorgeous Cajun child 41 yrs ago and we begat 3 daughters, 3 granddaughters and one grandson. He's 5...can't wait to corrupt him. I'm a disabled Vietnam Veteran and past Commander of Chapter 634, Military Order of the Purple Heart. I bet there are many more Purple Hearters out there. I shoot as often as I can, travel a LOT to south Louisiana to see my grandkids, ride a Goldwing Trike, pound and cuss the computer, and chase my wife. Thank goodness she has seen to slow down so I can ketch her. I move to south LA in 1969 after Nam to attend a flight school there for my Commercial license. I also found Susan in a pirouge fishing for catfish and crappie. She had no shoes, wore a cute little sun dress, and spoke mostly cajun french. I spent some time with her and taught her some English, bought her some shoes, and really liked the results. Anyway I married her....got my commercial license too. On our honeymoon she said " Cherie, don't you ever hit me, as I keep a filet knife under the pillow and you know you got to sleep some time.....". I surely have behaved myself. After they finally cut off my war damaged leg, she laughed and said " I don't need that filet knife no more...all I got to do now is pushe you....". I'm still behaving....
    Welcome from Missouri...and thank you for your service. Hope you enjoy your stay here...we have a bunch of good guys around here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello from newbie in Wisconsin that is patiently waiting for the CCW bill to be signed. It's about time!

Welcome, wingman883!
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

6. From Texas

I hope one day ALL states will allow CHL's since the need for such exists.

Hello i'm new to USA Carry, i'm from Wisconsin and it just got passed soo i just got to find out where i can get the licence. and i'll be asking some people what they think is the best side arm for conseal and carry?

I'm was informed I need to post in this thread. I'm in the good state of NH. Anything else you want to know, ask.

Greetings from South West Florida! I'm a recent transplant from California; and as I'm sure you've heard, being a gun owner in CA is NOT FUN. Moving to Florida is like Disneyland for gun nuts! Since moving here a year ago I've picked up so many wonderful new "toys" that I can't help but taking pictures of them and sharing them with my friends back in CA.

Here is a shot of my most recent aquisition, the S&W Governor!

Being a de-facto "keyboard jockey" I make my living by writing software for mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad. Learning to shoot is one of the many ways I like to get away from the computer and "disconnect".

I look forward to getting to know you all more.

10. Hi folks. I live in a small town about 50 miles northeast of Indianapolis, IN. My wife and I both own Springfield XD 9mm sub-compact. This looks like a good place to learn things. I already checked out some IN law that was new to me. I was born the year Albert Einstein died and always considered myself a reincarnation of old Al. Never could convince anybody else, though. I'm always puzzled by that ;-)

11. @gse155: Did he pass on his hair? :>) Always enjoyed the strawberries at the inlaws (not outlaws) farm in Indiana. Back then the 'Honey Dippers' served the farms. I liked their cute daughters. :>)