New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 327
Page 327 of 650 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi gang im Mike from louisiana.Got the whole 9 yards web forum,facebook,droid app and email.In hooked up LOL.

Hello to all my fellow carriers. People should not fear their governments.. governments should Fear theirPeople.

4. Hello. This is Mike from California. Hope to get some info on getting a CCW in my county of San Bernardino.

5. Hello, I just stumbled on this forum looking for a gun range near Alpena, MI. I have to go up there for a sales call tomorrow and would like to hit the range. I am an active member of a couple of automotive forums and enjoy the knowledge gained from this format. I personally carry a Sig Sauer P232 stainless, today I have my Hogue Coco Bolo Hardwood grip on it. My first exposure to hand guns was while in the Army as a Military Police Officer. Back then we carried 45 caliber 1911's. I qualified as an Expert with that old sloppy gun and was hooked ever since. Glad to be on board.

6. New member here from southeast Michigan.

7. Hey guys and gals, Newbie to the site but not the fight, just wanted to say Hi from York County, Pennsylvania.

Hey new member from North Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by mclouser View Post
    Hello. This is Mike from California. Hope to get some info on getting a CCW in my county of San Bernardino.
    Hi Mike,

To your question? No idea, but spent 10 days in Sacramento, Sept; of 2010, helping with our youngest Sons Wedding.

Had to leave my Glock 19 back here in Orlando. Never felt so naked, ever, on our shopping expeditions, no Cops!

Saw the odd Police Car, never one on foot. We have room, come on down!

If san bernardino denies you, you don't have a pulse.

Howdy all! Washington Gun owner here!