New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 328
Page 328 of 648 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Rude

Been here awhile but like a rude neighbor I have failed to say my hello's. I read the online newsletter and try to follow some of the threads.
    I just received my carry permit early this year, I carry a Taurus 9mm.
    I have been living in northern Indiana for the past 16 years, but I grew up in South East Texas.
    I am a Diesel Mechanic and work for Cummins Power Generation.
    I ride a Bobbed Harley Quad Cam until the snow comes, then I switch over to a Bobbed Harley Quad Cam. Well at least 'till it starts to pile up.
    Glad to be here,
    Bud

3. Hello everyone.
    I joined the site a few weeks ago and have been lurking and learning.
    I began shooting about 20 years ago when a buddy introduced me to the M1 Garand. Unfortunately the cost was prohibitive so I had to stop shooting.
    Recently decided to get my concealed carry permit and purchased a Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8" and love it.

new to the carry site

New to the site looking forward to being here. Templing

5. Hi, newbie from Alabama here.

Welcome, you will find that this is a great site with alot if information on it....... Glad to have you aboard....."CARRY ON"......stay safe and stay sharp.

I have been reading for a hour

There is so much information.
    I can't do my Ccw class until sept do to my work schedule, but am bushing up on all I can until I can.

Welcome. You'll be exposed to a lot of information and opinions. Be sure to soak up everything you can.

Carry safe, carry smart, stay alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

9. Hello from a newbie in Indiana. Soon to become an every day concealed carrier and want to make sure I am armed with more than just a gun.

Another newbie from Indiana. Enjoy exercising my 2nd Amendment rights. I like the information being shared on this site so I thought I'd sign-up. Recently purchased a 9mm XDm Compact, and I love it. It's sweet to shoot.

Hello from Michigan..Glad to be apart of this Great site.S&W MP15.Carrying a KahrP40. plus numerous othter wonderful hardware..