New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 329
Page 329 of 650 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi guys new to the site, but already loving it. From Cleveland Ohio area. Interested in black rifles, defensive handguns and gear and just wanna be all around educated to better protect myself and family and always to prepared.

3. Talking Howdy!

Hi there, just joined the site and wanted to Introduce myself. I'm a Hospital Corpsman for the US Navy currently stationed in VA. I'm interested in concealed carry weapons and "scout" rifles.

Hello from Kentucky! I've been lurking here for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. I've been a CCDW holder since 2008, EDC is a Springfield Armory XD9 SC.

Looks like a great community here

5. Hello from Chattanooga, TN! With a recent career change becoming a CDL driver I thought it was time to exercise my 2A right. I've always been fascinated with guns and now I'm turning that fascination into a hobby/protection. I'll be taking the ccw safety class sometime this month. I broke my pistol virginity with a Walther P22 for practice and will likely be getting a sub/compact 9mm soon.

Hello from Lake In The Hills, Illinois.

A nice warm welcome from Missouri....hope you enjoy your stay here. Lots to learn here and lots of camaraderie.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

8. Hello from Florida (new guy on board) lovin this app so far. Seems like good people and great info. I think I'll be hangin out for awhile.

Hi, newbie here from Southern California. Pretty new to the gun community. I really enjoy this site and learning a lot from you guys. :D

Hello from Lake In The Hills, Il

11. Just joined today and I'm enjoying reading the articles on the site.