New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 331
Page 331 of 648 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from Michigan

New member. Im a nra instructor and a sgt for our sheriff dept. ******************LAPEER*COUNTY*CPL********** - Lapeer County CPL

New member from downeast NY. Orange county where it took me 2 yrs to get my carry because of a minor arrest 40 yrs ago (So they say) Ride antique motorcycles and have a Kimber Ultra Carry II for carry. permit restrictions are, Hunting, fishing hiking,target, camping and all buisness purposes. Guess who's always working??

4. Hey Group! Texas concealed carrier and patriot here. I like the site. I am 50 and got my first firearm shortly after the last election. Go figure on the timing... Basically I thought I should get one just in case I would not be permitted to later. Now I am addicted to target shooting and own several. Plus, I like knowing I have a tool that may help protect my family and help me get home safely.

Hi guys::glad I stumbled on such a great site,will spend a lot of time here.

Quote Originally Posted by dep44106 View Post
    New member. Im a nra instructor and a sgt for our sheriff dept. ******************LAPEER*COUNTY*CPL********** - Lapeer County CPL
    A nice warm welcome from Missouri...Hope you enjoy our group here. Just when you thought you know everything, there will come a thread that will teach you some more. The camaraderie is good too for good measure.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by txfilmmaker View Post
    Hey Group! Texas concealed carrier and patriot here. I like the site. I am 50 and got my first firearm shortly after the last election. Go figure on the timing... Basically I thought I should get one just in case I would not be permitted to later. Now I am addicted to target shooting and own several. Plus, I like knowing I have a tool that may help protect my family and help me get home safely.
    Welcome. I am from Missouri, the crime capital of the USA...(according to the news...) Practice, practice, practice...that is the key to almost perfection and knowing you have the tool to keep you and yours safe.
    G'day and Glock

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Hi guys::glad I stumbled on such a great site,will spend a lot of time here.
    Please do, Steve...please do...you will find a lot of us here are more human and friendlier than some. In short, we have a good relationship with one another no matter if sometimes we argue...ooppppsss, we don't argue, we just enjoy each other's company via the post. Anyway, welcome to this group. I am from western Missouri, St. Louis.
    G'day and Glock

9. Welcome to USA CARRY ya'll. We in 'New Mexico' are far different from from our border country of 'Mexico'. We are extremely polite and do not shoot at each other. As is the case elsewhere the 2nd amendment is protected and in practice, "When you walk into a place where Everyone is 'equally' armed, Everyone is polite" .... and safe.

Welcome Panheadzz. You will enjoy the site. BTW, I used to live in Westtown and got my first CCW in Goshen just like you! Glad it finally worked out.
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.

11. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Welcome. I am from Missouri, the crime capital of the USA...(according to the news...) Practice, practice, practice...that is the key to almost perfection and knowing you have the tool to keep you and yours safe.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I do a lot of reading and learned some good solid fundamentals. The owner of the range I go to says that I shoot better than 95% of most folks. I would like to take some tactical classes when I can afford them. Thanks again.