New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 332
Page 332 of 650 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

hello from Ky

Hey guys/gals. I just stumbled across this site a few hours ago and figured I would try it out. I've successfully completed my Ky CCDW instructors course yesterday and am looking forward to start teaching. I've held my CCDW for about 4yrs now and am prior military (11B, 2ID) and currently working as a deputy jailer in the great state of Kentucky and have been there for a little over 2.5yrs. Hopefully I can gather so good intel from everyone here to make myself a better, more knowledgable instructor.

Howdy, folks.. I'm a Native Texan, first and foremost, I still have a grudge against Santa Anna, I've been handling and shooting and building guns since I was a little kid. I've moved around the nation over the years, now I'm living in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina, and I'm packin'... Surprisingly, the folks around here aren't much different from Texans when it comes to guns, there are boys wearing side-irons in public. Without a blink. That's the way I like my nation. Polite.
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
    the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

TOXIC REIGN: Reclaim Our Future

Hello All, from LOST in the WOODS, MO

New to the CCW world (better late than NEVER) Yes, am a Contracted Government employee.

5. Hello Everyone,

I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I have had my CCW permit for 6 years. Everyday I try to learn something new about Hunting, Outdoor life or Firearms. I am also a member of your Twitter account, that is how I found this site.

6. Welcome aboard to all newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmcq View Post
    Hello All, from LOST in the WOODS, MO

New to the CCW world (better late than NEVER) Yes, am a Contracted Government employee.
    Its nice to have government contractors carrying with the rest of us.

Welcome Tempestax1x from just north of you in Hermitage! Enjoy the site, hunting and keeping your family and yourself safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestax1x View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I have had my CCW permit for 6 years. Everyday I try to learn something new about Hunting, Outdoor life or Firearms. I am also a member of your Twitter account, that is how I found this site.
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.

8. Greetings from a forum newcomer in Arkansas. My EDC is a subcompact glock. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of CCW.

Welcome I have a glock 26 for EDC. Alot good stuff here. Have fun.

Hello, I am new to this forum and fairly new to concealed carry. I hope to learn from those who have the experience. Thanks

Greetings from Austin, Texas. New to concealed carry and eager to learn from everyone else.