New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 334
Page 334 of 651 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New member about to apply for my CCW license, looking to learn as much as I can before I start :)

3. Hello from Indiana. Been lurking for awhile figured it was time to join. There's a lot of good info on here.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Welcome to the forum, glad your here

6. Newbie here. CCW permit holder for many years. I live in Wa state on the border to Oregon and go to Idaho and Montana, even evil Calif. Gotta standardize this permit issue for all of us who cross state lines all the time! Together we can do it. Like what I see here, thanks for your hard work.

OlderElder

James714 Guest

New to forum/ New LTC'er

Greetings From the state that tells LTC'ers what to carry and how to carry, and that is if you are lucky enough to get the LTC approved without restrictions. if you do get it approved, you have to choose from the approved firearms roster list what you would like to carry, and then when you do decide what you want to carry you have to find out if it meets the Attorney General's list of weapon safety requirements. So just because it is on the state's approved list it means nothing because you may not be able to own it. For example, all new Glocks...we are in a state of oppressed 2nd amendment right...yes, you guessed it MASSACHUSETTS...

8. I just joined. Really like the phone app.

Hello all! Just recently got my CPL and am enjoying learning from some of the posts here and on the usacarry site.

Hey Everyone...

I joined to discuss concealed carry and guns in general. Looking forward to the community here :-)

Cheers,
    Tim

Hello from Northern Colorado. Been using this great resource, thanks for all the great info and articles.