New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 337
Page 337 of 650 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Aloha from Honolulu!

3. Welcome from southwest Georgia

Welcome from the MO, the right around the middle of the CONUS.
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.

Hi all, I am from Indiana
    I'm the type of girl that will SHOOT first and ask QUESTIONS later..

Howdy Y'all!
    Northern Texas is home to this Gulf War vet '90-'91 who punched out after 20 years from our Air Force. Spent half the morning putting together my profile. I want to win this month's prize of Ruger's pocket 9mm. Someone has to win. It might as well be me!

Welcome both like the attitude.

Hey guys, I'm new to the world of gun ownership. I shot a few times before, but having just turned 21 I finally own my own pistol - a Ruger MKIII 22/45. Really fun stuff. I'm looking for a good carry gun now. I'll be lurking through this forum for advice here and there.

Hello from North Central Florida. Really love this site! Been lurking in the shadows for a bit to get a feel for things. I enjoy the well-roundedness of the group.

Cheers,

Ray
    "The world is a stage, and the play is badly cast." - Unknown

10. Hello fellow gun enthusiasts! My names Richard and I'm currently a resident of southern Oregon. It's been 5 years since that fateful day that someone stole my wallet containing 1400 dollars of my roommates rent money forcing me to sell my s&w 40 and Ruger 9mm but luckily for me my birthday is in a couple weeks and I can no longer walk around unarmed so the wife is getting me a pistol of my choice!

I'm a natural sweater so I dress light so ill be buying a pocket pistol to start my new collection. A toss up between the Ruger lcp or Taurus tcp and I'm leaning more towards the Taurus mainly for the internal safety lock ( I have kids ) and the extra clip and case it comes with. What a long self intro haha! Anyway these forums are awesome and its even more awesome that it comes in an Android app!

Hello, found the forum from recommendation on my hayabusa forum. Got the android app as well. I have been shooting since I was 11, now almost 40 I have recently taken the conceal carry class. Lots of reading to do on here, thanks for having me.