New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 338
Page 338 of 648 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi all, I.m a newbie in Minnesota. I wonder if anyone has tried the new .357 called Rhino> Fires from bottom of cylinder. Are minnie .380 & .38 specials 9 mm hard on the hands because of the small size?
    I have looked at LC 9s & Kel-tecs & would appreciate any comments

3. Hello from greenwood Indiana

Hey everyone! Greetings from Wyoming!
    "After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." William S. Burroughs

5. Hi everyone! Great site!

My name is Jerry and I'm from the last state to withhold concealed carry. I hope we get it soon! I look forward to making new friends.

6. Hi. Retired NC CCH & NRA Instructor. Looks like a great Forum.

7. new here, just a hunter that also carries. have a kimber 45 compact, just sayin hi

8. Hello from Charlotte, NC! Been browsing the forums for a while now, decided to jump in. Great website and excellent info via the interactive maps. I send people to this site daily for carry info.

9. hello, i'm from michigan

10. Hello from Hampton Roads Virginia. I've been getting the newsletters for quite a while and been following you folks on Facebook and Twitter... finally decided to make an account to help answer some of the questions.

11. Welcome from another Michigander.

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat1970 View Post
    hello, i'm from michigan
    Nice to see the neighbors here.