New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 343
Page 343 of 650 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello, name is Greg, from Northern Utah. I am thrilled to be able to pull up this app and do some reading when I have a few minutes during the day.

Welcome it a great forum.
    Have fun.

4. Hello from VA

Hello from VA. Active duty Army here. Look forward to great discussions in the forums.

Never posted here yet. Relatively new to forum. Live in Washington. Waiting for my CPL to come in the mail. Never understood the 30 day wait period. Oh well.

6. New guy here

Hello from VA. Active duty Army here. Look forward to great discussions on the forums.

Greetings all from a new member in Texas. Currently waiting on the state to approve my concealed carry license. It's been less than 3 weeks but it feels like it's been 3 months....looking forward to discussion and learning..

8. Hello from S. Central Kansas.

9. Hi from Minnesota...
    Just purchased my first ever Gun a week and a half ago (Springfield XDM 5.25 9mm Comp), poured 1000 rounds thru it so far and loving it.
    I'm a Canadian that moved down permanently last year and now waiting patiently for my Green Card so I can get my Carry Permit...

10. Howdy from South Carolina.

While my CWP is being processed, I want to glean as much info as I can, and this seems like a good resource.

Look forward to it...

greets from NC, alamance co. to person co./RDU/CLT/GSO and what not...