New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 348
Page 348 of 648 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi every one new to the site and love to shoot large calibers.

3. Not sure were the 75 to 100 yards came in, however I suspect it was because I did not state feet which was left open for personal interpretation. I left it open because we are discussing handguns and It's obvious were discussing feet.Not sure were the 7 to 15 feet comes from however In the real world I'm sure that's not accurate aswell. Speaking of personal interpretations,My confidence requirs 75 to 100 ft. accuracy, any target below that and am confident i'm not going to make a mistake under what would obviously be stressful circumstances.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    And they were bringing rimfire shooters to his shooting range that he might let them get a lane on his rifle range, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, "Let the rimfire shooters come to me and set up in an empty lane on my shooting range; do not hinder them, for to such belongs at the gunclub of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not practice at my rifle range like these rimfire shooters shall not become a member of the gunclub of God." And he took them in his arms and blessed them, and gave them a twenty percent off coupon for their next purchase at Cabelas.
    Wow! That was deep!

Hey Guys & Gals I'm new to this, but am looking for some followers. I'm very knowledgeable in avaiable holsters and current handguns on the market. Got any questions I'll tell you the best guns for Carry and for shooting at the range and send you links to various places.

Hi All, I'm a new member from Central Ohio. I am a former missionary, was living on the Amazon, now working at an indoor gun range/gun store. I work in leather, doing belts and holsters in my spare time. I look forward to learning more about firearms, and conceal carry with you all!

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Checking in

Just joined. Checking in here as suggested in the welcoming e-mail. Probably spend awhile poking around before I get active.

Live in Ohio, carry a Browning Hi-Power as my daily carry. Have dabbled in CMP rifle shooting, Skeet some pistol competitions, but nothing serious.

I've found the Carry reciprocity maps handy when planning travel and carry print outs in PDF form on my Sony E-Reader for quick reference.

9. Hello from Mobile, AL folks!
    I'm not sure if that was a werewolf, or a hairy homeless guy... either way... the silver bullets worked.

Welcome undertow and Randy Gc from Nightmare 45. Born in Mobile, Al. You will receive a lot of information from this site.

11. Newbie from San Antonio here