New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 349
Page 349 of 650 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Noob from Tulsa

Just found the site via the iPhone app two days ago and have been lurking ever since. So far I like it. Glad to be here.

3. New member here. Looking for advice. In the market for a new firearm. Looking at the Sig Pro 2022, Glock 19 or Springfield xdm. Any suggestions?

Go Glock 19 Gen 4, must be latest manufature, with the new Extractor/Ejector/Spring assembly.

5. Glock 19

I have the Glock 19 Gen 4 and it is a nice smooth handling gun. A little large for IWB concealing but works well with the right holster.

Corndog checking in from the south. Great forum

7. Thumbs up clock 19

Quote Originally Posted by wjh147 View Post
    New member here. Looking for advice. In the market for a new firearm. Looking at the Sig Pro 2022, Glock 19 or Springfield xdm. Any suggestions?
    I have the 19 and like it, however it's to bulky for concealment unless I'm wearing a suit.

8. Glad to find this site. Lots of good information for a new carry permit holder like myself. Thanks for having me.

9. I have a Glock 19 (gen4) and love it. I can shoot very tight groups with it. The 26 is also
    an excellent gun if you want something a little smaller. BTW Rob Pincus shoots Glocks and recently
    wrote that he is switching back to 9mm from 40cal. You can google it and find out his reasons.

10. Hello from Oregon!

I'm a federal police officer, with a background of providing security for the U.S. Army. I'm a part-time firearms instructor, and I'm starting to make my own kydex and leather holsters. I'm also trying to develop an open-source and open-hardware firearm simulator for law enforcement, and private citizens.

I'm wanting feedback from the shooting community, and hoping to have some questions answered.

I already know that this is a good community by the fast support given by Mr. McCoy.

Take care, and stay safe!

11. Just found the site today. I've been doing a lot of thinking about CC lately, though working at a university with a pretty strict "no firearms" policy has kept me from carrying so far. So in the interim I'm learning as much as I can about the subject...