New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 350
Page 350 of 650 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from the Upstate of South Carolina.

Hi, I'm a life long sport shooter, hunter and gun collector. Grew up in the midwest farm country and never considered the need for self protection until the past few years. Now, I'm a husband and father and carry whenever/wherever possible. This looks like a great site and I look forward to learning more about my relatively new hobby of every day carry.

Long time lurker and finally decided to join and contribute. One of the few who "legally" CCW in So Cal. Hope to keep learning and sharing with the community.

Big hello from Massachusetts to all my fellow gun owners. Im a business owner who proudly carries everyday.

RKBA

5. New here living in a No-carry state--MD. Utah non-resident permit holder.

6. Welcome also from MD ;)

Hello all . . . I'm new and just wanted to say hello. Looking forward to chatting with many of you in the future. I'm a retired law enforcement officer after over a quarter of a century in service. I have full California retired law enforcement officer CCW carry rights on my retired pictured ID from department, however I'm finding that if traveling back east especially to New York City I'm not wanted with my weapon. Very sad. I'll have to pass up on my city of birth in that case. Have any of you found a way around this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Cobra View Post
    Hello all . . . I'm new and just wanted to say hello. Looking forward to chatting with many of you in the future. I'm a retired law enforcement officer after over a quarter of a century in service. I have full California retired law enforcement officer CCW carry rights on my retired pictured ID from department, however I'm finding that if traveling back east especially to New York City I'm not wanted with my weapon. Very sad. I'll have to pass up on my city of birth in that case. Have any of you found a way around this?
    You might want to contact the Board of IALEFI, and ask there. Welcome.

As far as I know you are welcome here in Florida!

I just would like to say hi to all the new people that have joined this group. God Bless our Troop's and Our Second Amendment.

Insured by Ruger: :) And many more .
    %100 Disabled GWV and Proud to be American.

Welcome SCarmed!
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.

Dark Cobra,

My first CCW was in NY State. Even with a valid NY State CCW I could not carry in NYC! NYC requires a CCW issued by and for NYC. That's it, they have no grace or humor about it that I know of.

Sorry Man, after a life of service you should get a bit more respect and consideration from your birthplace.
    Goliath made two fatal mistakes:
    1. He went up against a man of God!
    2. He brought a sword to a sling fight.