New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 352
Page 352 of 650 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls

New from Texas

Been involved in shooting and shooting sports for more years than I care to admit. Retired now but operate a small cattle ranch raising registered Angus cattle.
    Do everything like your life depends on it. It could! American Legion Rider

Quote Originally Posted by larry5081 View Post
    Been involved in shooting and shooting sports for more years than I care to admit. Retired now but operate a small cattle ranch raising registered Angus cattle.
    Welcome aboard! I think you'll find a good number of fellow Texans in here along with a wide cross section from all over the US. Again! Welcome from Central Florida, your neighbor across the puddle!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Hello from NE Arizona
    I am happy to have found this forum. I discovered it from TAURIAN on a USCCA post. This looks like a great forum and I look forward to reading everyone’s views on firearms.

Blog Entries
    Howdy, y'all. a southern transplant to Wisconsin here. I've been reading a few posts, even left a comment or two.

I'm former military, now knocking around as a consultant and firearms instructor. Looking forward to learning.

Scott

Welcome, all, to the forum...

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

8. Just joined from Colorado....

This looks like where I should introduce myself and check to see if my settings are valid, so:

I'm CR Williams and I live in South Central Alabama. I am a Suarez International Staff Instructor and if I've set it up right, my website will be displayed in the signature. My day job is in state government doing network and server support. I currently write primarily for the Warrior Talk News newsletter and have been print-published most recently in Concealed Carry Magazine. If you don't mind, I will avoid a lot more writing here until I can more thoroughly review the forum. I prefer to step lightly when I'm starting out somewhere.
    www.inshadowinlight.com
    I don't care as much about making you more "tactical" as I do about making you better able to be the one still standing after the fight is over.

Quote Originally Posted by CR Williams View Post
    This looks like where I should introduce myself and check to see if my settings are valid, so:

I'm CR Williams and I live in South Central Alabama. I am a Suarez International Staff Instructor and if I've set it up right, my website will be displayed in the signature. My day job is in state government doing network and server support. I currently write primarily for the Warrior Talk News newsletter and have been print-published most recently in Concealed Carry Magazine. If you don't mind, I will avoid a lot more writing here until I can more thoroughly review the forum. I prefer to step lightly when I'm starting out somewhere.

I prefer to step lightly when I'm starting out somewhere. But carry a big stick?

Welcome.

|

11. Quote Originally Posted by larry5081 View Post
    Good that you are here. It's nice to see a familiar name. I hope that you will enjoy your time here with us.