New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 354
Page 354 of 650 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Gun Totin' Range Master from Utah

Very nice place you got here. Very impressed. Great teaching tool. Also great to be among CWP brothers in arms from other states. I don't believe in violence of any kind, if it can be avoided.
    That being said, being a victim is not an option. I've been asked why I carry on numerous occasions, as I open carry frequently because it is legal in my state.
    My response:
    The world ain't what it used to be. People are being murdered so some punk can make his bones to join a gang. He won't join at my expense.
    Also, our cemeteries are filled with brave men and women, who gave their lives to give me the rights I enjoy. The best way to honor and thank them is to exercise every right I've been blessed with...I vote...I voice my opinion...and I carry a gun.
    God Bless this country...and those who defend it.

Hey Fellow Iowan

Up near the Waterloo area myself.

Hello all,
    New here,cruised the site a few times before joining.I'm from the last state without a right to carry(IL)at least I can carry in my neighboring state of WI with my PA and UT permits.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mstrack View Post
    Hello all,
    New here,cruised the site a few times before joining.I'm from the last state without a right to carry(IL)at least I can carry in my neighboring state of WI with my PA and UT permits.
    Ill went sort of strange over the years. As kids we carried our .22's everywhere. Sheriff stopped and asked if we were shooting the insulators on the crossarms. We always said NO. With the Lone Ranger and all of those other stories on the radio...yep radio, we were in the mid-WEST as far as we were concerned. The farms had rats, so we really gave them all of the attention (and .22 ammo) we could afford. Dad was Game Warden, carried a nickle S&W .38 snub. Guess the Al Capone movies got to the 'hand wringers' and legislators?

6. Just found this place and am a new instructor from Mo. Glad to be here. :-)

Glad to have found this iPhone app, quick access from my home screen. Olympia, WA

8. Greetings from a newbie in Ohio. I prefer to CC a .45. CC is a great way to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. But, along with those rights come big responsibilities. Learn the laws and teach others.

Greetings board, my name is Tom, and I am a gun nut. Before I got married I was an regular member at both the range as well as the USPSA Sundays..Now that my divorced is almost over, I would like to get back in the the game, as well as back to Phoenix.

Glad to be here. Let the learning, and refreshing begin.

*Tom

I just found this forum. I live in Nampa, Idaho and have had my license for about ten years but have not got the confidence to carry as yet. I'd like to find some training so that i can get over that timidity.

Welcome to the forums all.

Tom- sorry to hear about the divorce. Hope everything works out okay.

Clockmaker- I hope you do decide and find what your looking for, but don't be embarrassed if you never get over the timidness carrying is not for everyone.