New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 359
Page 359 of 648 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi to every one! happy to be part of the USA Carry family!

I'm a freedom loving libertarian from Florida.

4. Hi

My name is John Brandley and I am an officer with the European Military & Police Canine Training Centre on deployment (8 months +) to Melbourne Florida.

Just got linked up with this site. RLTW!

Hello from Indianapolis IN.
    I have been using the reciprocity map for quite a while now,
    I never realized that there was a forum here also.

7. New Member with a ?

Hey fellow gun enthusiasts, My name is Eric I'm 21 from SLC, UT. I am currently in the process of obtaining a carry permit and had a question. I recieved a reckless driving ticket back in 2008 and date of conviction was december 18th I believe. I was told this will go away completely withing 3 years or around January of 2012 but I was wondering if I try to turn in my permit application now if the reckless driving charge could be a reason for denial on my application.

New guy here from Northern Wisconsin. Retired Navy living in the woods.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bighaus90 View Post
    Hey fellow gun enthusiasts, My name is Eric I'm 21 from SLC, UT. I am currently in the process of obtaining a carry permit and had a question. I recieved a reckless driving ticket back in 2008 and date of conviction was december 18th I believe. I was told this will go away completely withing 3 years or around January of 2012 but I was wondering if I try to turn in my permit application now if the reckless driving charge could be a reason for denial on my application.
    You will be denied. If you can't act responsibly with a car, why would they approve a carry permit for you?

Tecstar1, he may not be denied. The sheriff's dept is in charge of saying yea or nay. Sometimes they go by different standards,

11. Been follwing on twitter for a while thought I should register and share my thoughts.