New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 361
Page 361 of 651 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Oh Man, This was in Mass??That is the start of the problem right there. I thought you where in Bama from your first post. Yeah, you better get a better lawyer then the one you got, if they were able to take the firearms from your home. But again, it's Massachusetts, I guess anything can happen. That is not a firearm friendly state. I guess really without knowing exactly what your husband did or what his back ground is, the best advice is what others said...get a darn good lawyer fast, IT having been almost a year, you might have a hard time. Thaat's is just plan sad! Good Luck and move down south!
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

Just a hello from Washington State from a new guy.
    US Army vet, 1962-1970.

Hello across the board. I've been sandbagging along the sidelines here and bringing my self up to speed on lots of issues. Its all very confusing at times with all the regs. on carry especially my state of Ma. need I say more ? boy, how did i end up here Awaiting the approval of my LTC should be within another 30 days. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all your support.
    Squire

5. Quote Originally Posted by kimm1 View Post
    somewhat - My husband is an Alabama guy, ret from uscg in 2009. Can't go into details but he was arrested and since he did nothing wrong he said go ahead and search car and his weapon was in it. It led to them finding out about his collection. While police detained him they told me they would meet me at my home and would take weapons. i went to my lawyer's home instead. When i arrived home i told them they needed a searh warrant and police blocked my drive way for over 8 hours so i couldn't leave. Police have guns and now it's coming up on a year and i am afraid they will try to keep them. Can they do this??
    What is that lawyer doing? This is not the same Republic as it was before 2008. Hopefully the voters can turn this ship of state around before it is too late.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Howdy from Texas. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Talking Ahoy from KY

Hey everone, Jerry Mac here from, Kentuckie, where we do wear shoes n carry guns. Am a life long river rat, rough around the edges, n a little gray showing... just found this place n kinda snooped a little before joining, hope to have a little experience to share and a lot to pick up also....look forward to the forums n discussions...

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryMac View Post
    Hey everone, Jerry Mac here from, Kentuckie, where we do wear shoes n carry guns. Am a life long river rat, rough around the edges, n a little gray showing... just found this place n kinda snooped a little before joining, hope to have a little experience to share and a lot to pick up also....look forward to the forums n discussions...

I'm also new here, but welcome aboard!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

9. Howdy from nj!!!!!

10. Hi from RI. New member. Thanks for the welcome.

11. Greetings all. Newbie here from Wisconsin. Concealed permit holder for 2 days!!! Good to be here!!