New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 365
Page 365 of 648 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Newby

Hi, I'm new, I have been reading the facebook page and comments for a while, enjoy it, so decided to join. I have been carrying for a year now.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." The Dalai Lama:

3. Quote Originally Posted by firstgen View Post
    New again to guns. Been 30 years or so since I have held one. My girl friend from NC is moving to MA and we need to do the right thing to move her weapons from down south to MA. I hope to learn a lot and make some new friends. Thanks for having me!
    One thing learned over the years, like child car seats inspected at various safety seminars, 'there is only the wrong way'. :>) Legalities 'Always' find something in error. As they say "No good deed goes unpunished". :>) Welcome to the most info friendly site 'firstgen', USA CARRY

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason Hill. I am a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor, living in Utah. I enjoy shooting anything with a trigger, and love the outdoors.
    Jason Hill
    www.utahconcealedfirearm.com
    801.923.GUNS

Welcome Aboard! From CNY (Central New York)

6. Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Welcome Aboard! From CNY (Central New York)
    In NM we have a vast community comprised of a majority of 'immigrants':>) from NY. Upon arrival into a 'Freedom loving' state, the first thing they seem to desire is the NM Concealed Carry certification. A pent up desire, now released? Rio Rancho is a very safe, polite community, as the result of this common practice. OMEGA DEFENSE is an excellent source of Sandoval County training. With Blackwater (Xe) experience, I rank Reid above most.

New to site. still figuing out this thread/reply business. site is awesome

Hi--I'm a new member from Northern Virginia. I've got my VA CCW and am trying to get a non-resident NJ CCW, but I can't think of a valid reason as to why I "need" to conceal carry in NJ (where I visit often). Suggestions???

9. New member from Minnesota. I've had a CCP for about 7 years. Looking forward to coming here often.

10. Greetings from Winter Haven, Florida. Found this site today and decided to mine it for lots of good information. CCW for a few years now.

Hello All,

Okay, well, I just registered and here's my first post.
    I just stumbled upon this site and really love the information on it so far. I have spent most of my spare time (that portion available for computer time....) here browsing and finally registered.
    It'd be nice to win in the give-away (oops, gotta go there to enter...), but the info so far exceeds already what I expected to gain here!!!
    Keep it up.

Talk to you soon......
    Rossi 462 .357 Magnum/.38 Special; Springfield Armory XD40 subcompact; Marlin XL7 .270; SIG Sauer Mosquito .22LR; Hi-Point C9 9mm; Mossberg Maverick 88 Field 12Ga pump shotgun; S&W Sigma 9mm; S&W 1911-22 (most recent).