New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 367
Page 367 of 650 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from a newbie from the Show Me state. Looking forward to keeping up with the latest CCW laws, and seeking user feedback on various topics. Nothing better than tapping the knowledge of experienced users rather than boldly going where others haven't, for a reason!

SA all the way....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woodruff View Post
    Hello all. I'm the new guy. A little about myself im from MS, don't actually have my ccw permit yet, but theI wife and I will be filling out our paperwork soon. Still undecided on choice of carry Springfield XDM or Glock Gen4 23.
    HI Woodruff,

Some input from Mobile, AL: go for the Springfield! I have the SA XD .40 SC and I absolutely love this thing!!!
    Just read some of the reviews. And it looks about a thousand times better than the Glock!!!

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Just go to a range that rents guns and try whatever gun you.re interested in and shoot before you buy!!!

Eric
    Rossi 462 .357 Magnum/.38 Special; Springfield Armory XD40 subcompact; Marlin XL7 .270; SIG Sauer Mosquito .22LR; Hi-Point C9 9mm; Mossberg Maverick 88 Field 12Ga pump shotgun; S&W Sigma 9mm; S&W 1911-22 (most recent).

4. Hello eveyone. New guy from Greenfield, IN.

5. Must make for a great firt impression. I can spell. Hello everyone. Looking forward to some great discussions.

Spelling, grammar and so on.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze 11 View Post
    Must make for a great firt impression. I can spell. Hello everyone. Looking forward to some great discussions.
    Hi Kaze 11,

Impression made....: 1st is actually spelled with an "s"! first, not firt....

Spellcheck is a b*tch!

Maybe you should try that introduction again... LOL

Welcome anyway.
    Rossi 462 .357 Magnum/.38 Special; Springfield Armory XD40 subcompact; Marlin XL7 .270; SIG Sauer Mosquito .22LR; Hi-Point C9 9mm; Mossberg Maverick 88 Field 12Ga pump shotgun; S&W Sigma 9mm; S&W 1911-22 (most recent).

Hi everyone. FNG from the midwest taking cover.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

8. Hello from Mississippi. Was looking online for CCW info and came across this helpful site, so i decided to sign up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie_in_Mobile View Post
    Hi Kaze 11,

Impression made....: 1st is actually spelled with an "s"! first, not firt....

Spellcheck is a b*tch!

Maybe you should try that introduction again... LOL

Welcome anyway.
    Don't think I will try another intoduction. I can just be known as the one that can't spell. :-) Oh well, this should be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze 11 View Post
    Don't think I will try another intoduction. I can just be known as the one that can't spell. :-) Oh well, this should be a lot of fun.
    Hmmmm, would be cool if there is an Indian name for that! Would look cool in your posts: Nahge-igge-tak (Apache for "One-who-can't-spell"....)! Hahahaha.....

Formerly Western Southern-tier of NYS (now way down South of NYS !)
    Hello...... from the southern-tier of Western NYS. BTW, I have posted a few times in the past and everything was fine, but the last couple times my posts are never showing up.