New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 369
Page 369 of 650 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New to Forum

Hi Gentlemen and ladies,
    New to site, from Wisconsin transplant, originally from Virginia. Carry all the time, unless prohibited and believe thoroughly in the Second Ammendment. Carry a Taurus PT 740, with one in chamber, IWB in a Remora or Split Decision at 3:30. Retired Clinical Pharmacist, USAF 1968-72. married 5 children, 2 still at home.
    Interested in anything to do with Concealed Carry, family, hunting, fishing, smoking pipes, reading, boxing (boxed in AF,and GG), beer, etc.
    Thanks for the site, and I hope it will be as enjoyable as it seems.
    Regards,
    Doc

3. Good evening everyone. I have been on here looking around for sometime, figured id join. I will be concealed carrying starting around the second week of February. Really excited about taking on the new responsibility. I'm sure I will continue to learn here, and I hope to be able to contribute at some point.

Thanks for the great site!

4. Greetings all! New member, just received my Niagara County (Western New York state) pistol permit yesterday. Have been reading posts for awhile and thought I'd join in now that I'm approved to carry.

FYI - total time to receive pistol permit approximately 8-10 weeks from application to receipt of my approval letter.

Awesome site!!!

5. Newbie here. I live in central KY. I have been a CCW holder since 09/08 and always been a gun rights advocate. I found USA Carry through an article on WND.com and I am looking forward to being active on the site.

6. Thank you...

I have seven years on the force, and a member of our dive team, search and rescue that all so often become a search and recover mission. Live in the beautiful state of Iowa

7. New member from western ky

8. New member from southwest Va.

9. I came across USA Carry during a internet search and find it to be an amazing resource. I am a former US District Court CJA Detective and unfortunately my back was injured when I had a back surgery and the surgeon used a device off-label and it broke within a month. Unfortunately, it took almost a year to be found out and caused me to not be able to work again. I currently have an agreement with the Israeli Government to sell the Corner Shot Weapon System Home and I have signed on with almost all of the manufactures to sell guns to the public at home. I can usually save customers about 10% to 20% on most guns. I can ship to all 50 states and you can pick up our weapon from any gun shop or FFL holder. They usually charge $25.00 to $50.00 to transfer the gun. 5% of all my sales go to Soldier's Angels to help our wounded soldiers and their families.

10. Newbie from KS

Hello all!

Newbie from KS here! Glad to be a part of this forum!

Been carrying for about a year now. I pack a S&W M&P9 full size. I use a Crossbreed ST holster carried at about 3:30. I load Federal Hydrashocks.

Outside of carrying, I like to hunt and fish. Next weekend I'm headed out to bag some pheasants before the KS season closes. And in May I'm heading to Lake Texoma to hopefully land some big stripers!

Family consists of my wife of four years and my son, 5, and daughter, 2. They are my primary reason for carrying.

Anything else you want to know? Lol

On another note, can anyone tell me how to edit my profile? I am on the Android app. If you could msg me that would be great!

Stay safe everyone!

11. Newbie from KS

Hello all!

Newbie from KS here! Glad to be a part of this forum!

Been carrying for about a year now. I pack a S&W M&P9 full size. I use a Crossbreed ST holster carried at about 3:30. I load Federal Hydrashocks.

Outside of carrying, I like to hunt and fish. Next weekend I'm headed out to bag some pheasants before the KS season closes. And in May I'm heading to Lake Texoma to hopefully land some big stripers!

Family consists of my wife of four years and my son, 5, and daughter, 2. They are my primary reason for carrying.

Anything else you want to know? Lol

On another note, can anyone tell me how to edit my profile? I am on the Android app. If you could msg me that would be great!

Stay safe everyone!