New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 370
Page 370 of 648 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Welcome, I am from Cheektowaga originally. Live in West Palm Beach, FL now. I am the owner of Dead Eye Ammo, we are a full service ammunition manufacturer and a gun dealer. Welcome aboard and I too also hope to learn alot here. Dead Eye Ammo - Dead Eye Ammo full service ammuntion and gun sales

3. Thanks to each os you glad to be aboard

Hey every how's it hanging ttys

Rejoining after a time away from the group (Out of Country)!

Firearms Instructor for the Military, LEOs, Security, and EP since the 70s. NRA Certified Instructor, and currently residing in New York State...

Stay Safe, Dan (TAP3X)

Use to live in Hollywood and went to WPB quite often... Went to the 911 Range in Ft L./Hollywood area.

Hi all, I am a newbie here and am thinking of a highpoint 9mm rifle to play with. Any comments? I just wondered if the low price means I'd be sorry I bought it. reply to [email protected] if you have any experience with this odd looking rifle. BYE

I am new to this so bear with me. I am going to take my cwp and was needing advise on what kind of gun to use. I have a 32 auto and have a pretty good grouping with it, but what gun is recommended for taking this class with?

9. I took it with a Ruger Cowboy gun....six shot, 22 LR.

I would advise some type of automatic if you have access to one. In my class, the instructor had us shooting 10 shot sequences. It was a pain to unload and reload that six shooter in order to finish the exercise.

10. I agree with GOV5 about taking an automatic, but it really depends on you. If you have a range close by that has loaner guns or rents guns, then I would try a few out. At a minimum, I would go to a gun store and see what gun feel good in your hands. I just purchased the Smith and Wesson M&P and it is a great gun. It has adjustable back straps, so it fits almost all size hands. The M&P has very little kick when you fire, so it is easy to get back on target. I know a lot of police departments are going to this weapon, but it really comes down to what gun you feel comfortable shooting. The XD compact is also highly recommended, but I was not as impressed with it. I purchased from Home and found they had the best prices, but it really comes down to the area you live in and the price at your local gun shop.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rrmansgirl View Post
    I am new to this so bear with me. I am going to take my cwp and was needing advise on what kind of gun to use. I have a 32 auto and have a pretty good grouping with it, but what gun is recommended for taking this class with?
    Possibly the one you are using is what you feel comfortable with? Which after all is the main point. There is some proven 'stopper ammo' in the 32 category...if poked into the right places. Good grouping of 32's beats wild miss rounds of 40's :>)