New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 371
Page 371 of 650 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Blog Entries

.32 acp

IMHO the .32 ACP is just about the most useless cartridge ever invented!It's too underpowered and a crazy, even though hit, might just take it away from you and make you eat it!

A .380 ACP with +P ammo is the very least you should use in a defensive situation. Personally,I carry a Colt Detectice Special in .38 Spl. with Hornaday's new Critical Defense ammo. Very good medicine for the ungodly.

rpeckham

Just arrived to this sight won't be posting much but do like brousing and reading on this subject matter.

4. Glad to be on board :-)

Hello everyone,

I came across USA Carry via a Twitter search of all places... I am new to forums, so I am sure I will make plenty of mistakes, please forgive me in advance.

I have read some of the posts and find them as enjoyable as they are informative. I hope to learn a lot and become an asset to this fine community of gunmen.

6. New Member

Hi new member from oxford, nc. I have a North Carolina concealed cary permit now for about 7 Years. I like to hunt and fish and shoot all types of handgun and long arms.

Quote Originally Posted by ronny44 View Post
    Hi new member from oxford, nc. I have a North Carolina concealed cary permit now for about 7 Years. I like to hunt and fish and shoot all types of handgun and long arms.
    Welcome my friend. I too have not been a member very long but I love this site.
    “The fundamental force behind the Second Amendment is to empower the people and give them the greatest measure of authority over the tyranny of runaway government.” U.S. Rep. Bob Schaffer, 2002

Hello from a newbie Peoria Illinois.

Hi all from a newbie in Mn,Question Highpoint makes a 9mm & a 45 cal carbine. Price sounds good but I am leary of cheapest anything. Anyone have experience with either? Are these worth buying? I do want s gun that will go bang when I pull the trigger. If it hiccups I do not want it!

HI all from a newbie in MN. My question is are the Highpoint 9mm or 45 cal carbines any good? I do want a gun to fire when I pull the trigger. Any gun that "hiccups" will not do. I do not expect to use it continually but I will often at times.

Quote Originally Posted by fibreman56201 View Post
    HI all from a newbie in MN. My question is are the Highpoint 9mm or 45 cal carbines any good? I do want a gun to fire when I pull the trigger. Any gun that "hiccups" will not do. I do not expect to use it continually but I will often at times.
    Stay away from highpoint! You get what you pay for.
    “The fundamental force behind the Second Amendment is to empower the people and give them the greatest measure of authority over the tyranny of runaway government.” U.S. Rep. Bob Schaffer, 2002