New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 374
Page 374 of 650 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 6500

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New to forum

I have been carrying off and on for 10 years+, starting to carry everyday. This site seems like a good place to share information, I'll be checking things out.

hello all, new member from Ok. here.

Hello everyone, I am an old member new to the forum though. My Name is Bob Harvey. I am the Chief Instructor at Gator Gun and Archery in Palm Beach FL and own South Florida Gun School. I host a Radio show called "THE BULLET TALK SHOW"
    on Sunday nights between 7-8:00. It is on Seaview Radio. This show is meant to protect your 2nd Amendment Rights.
    You can get it on the internet on www.seaviewradio.com or SFLA GunSchool ? South Florida?s Premier Gun School. We are committed to excellence in the education of firearms training.. We love having you call in.

5. Grretings from wisconsin(Fox Valley) . Got my Carry Permit a Few weeks ago.

New Carrier from NC. Hello all

New to the site / forum. Hello from West Chester, Ohio!

New member from one of the worst states in the union when it comes to the 2A. New Jersey. Wife and I are taking a ccw class and will hopefully receive a Fla. Non resident ccw permit. Looking to learn as much as I can about concealed carry so we can do it right.

9. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by marknbuck View Post
    Grretings from wisconsin(Fox Valley) . Got my Carry Permit a Few weeks ago.
    Good to have you here. It is sure nice to be able to carry into WI from MI and know our neighbors are protected also.

Quote Originally Posted by arkmark View Post
    hello all, new member from Ok. here.
    Glad to have another Okie here. Welcome to you and all the new forum members.

11. Greetings to all from GA. Glad to be exercising my constituional rights.