New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 376
Page 376 of 650 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New from Maine, AGe 64, CCW Permit, USArmy retired, Watchmen and Oathkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by DUPDAWG View Post
    Yea, buy a Glock ... Any Glock! I'll shoot anything, but when my life is at stake I carry a Glock!

I work at a gun store and by no means does that make me an authority on all and every gun, but it really is hard to beat a Glock.

The Sigma you purchased has a good "Price Point," but that's wear it ends. The trigger is horrible and it's rather large to carry.
    Glock might be the best gun made. My Rugers (GP100, Super Redhawk, and P90) all send the projectile down range when I pull the trigger, and the bullet hits the target. The Ruger has one thing the Glock does not, a made in the USA tag, not a made in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. Just my thoughts.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

4. new member from pennsylvania. gonna give it to ya straight we can't re-elect obama who knows what he will do to our second amendment rights after all he represented the only state in the union that dosen't allow it's citizens to carry a handgun..........

5. Hello, I'm new to the forum from Orlando Fl. I've had my ccp for almost a year now. I don't always carry but it's nice to know I can when I want to.

Welcome new ones to this forum. I'm from Missouri. Levine1, thank you for your service. Russ353 nice of you to come and join us. We are really a friendly group despite what you think of some of the trolling and all the discussions. Sometimes we can come up with some good topics where everyone dives in and give their opinions. Very entertaining...so don't take everything to heart. Anyway, welcome everyone....live and learn.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

@ Jimmy Bryk, welcome to the forum, I think you will like it here. Congratulations to your state for getting concealed carry. I am just south of you... the last holdout against the Second Amendment.

@ Bob in Bristol, congratulations to you as well, and welcome to the forum. You are spot on, this is a great place to share information.

@ Lockpak, I couldn’t agree more.

@ Lepine1, welcome and we need more like you.

@ john b, glad you could join us.

@ Russ353, glad you can carry when you want, I hope you decide to more often. I am of the firm opinion that a warrior should never be unarmed (or at least have one close by) especially when out of the house. I live in the last holdout state, and I can’t wait for the day that we can carry ourselves.

Welcome one and all,

- SB

Hey, I'm new from Charleston, SC. Just getting started on getting my SC CWP. Been reading articles here for a bit and decided I ought to join the group.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSC View Post
    Hey, I'm new from Charleston, SC. Just getting started on getting my SC CWP. Been reading articles here for a bit and decided I ought to join the group.
    Welcome from Upstate SC. Please jump in on any discussions you desire.
    “The fundamental force behind the Second Amendment is to empower the people and give them the greatest measure of authority over the tyranny of runaway government.” U.S. Rep. Bob Schaffer, 2002

10. Hi, New member. My name's Brian and I'm from Detroit, MI. I have been interested in guns since I was a kid but I didn't buy my first until last year. I was Car Jacked at gun point at an ATM here in my lovely city of Detroit on December 14, 2010. The day that almost ended worse and the day that changed my life forever. I now own 2 guns and got my CPL. Always armed, more aware of my surroundings, and am about to enroll in an advanced tactical class. I have much I want to learn. Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you for the site guys. Great resource so far.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BillSC View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I live in Mt. Pleasant. We'll have to get together soon. Are you signed up to take the CWP from Barney on Maybank Hwy?