New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 377
Page 377 of 651 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Welcome from Texas.
    So what is the purpose of this forum..?

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    Hello everyone. BillSC, I am from Charleston SC as well. If you are on Facebook search for the South Carolina Concealed Carry Page. We have 49 members and are growing our membership every day. We just had our first group target practice out on Johns Island. Feel free to invite your friends. :)

No, just at the very start of the journey. Still at the deciding what to carry stage. Was just out shooting with some friends last week, tried out a couple different handguns and trying to decide what I like.

Greetings chiefpropellerhead, we were just out target shooting on Johns Island together.

Hello from Tolleson, a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona. I've been a twitter follower for a while and this is the first time I've actually joined the site. Nice site and I'm enjoying reading the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSC View Post
    No, just at the very start of the journey. Still at the deciding what to carry stage. Was just out shooting with some friends last week, tried out a couple different handguns and trying to decide what I like.
    Find the gun you can shoot well and then worry about concealing it later, there are holsters that will allow you to pretty much conceal anything. Hell I conceal full size glocks with ease so don't worry about size. Don't think that you absolutely must get a mouse gun.

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie from Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCaveman View Post
    Find the gun you can shoot well and then worry about concealing it later, there are holsters that will allow you to pretty much conceal anything. Hell I conceal full size glocks with ease so don't worry about size. Don't think that you absolutely must get a mouse gun.
    I tried a "mouse gun" the other day. Doesn't work for me, hands are way too big... still, I know myself well enough to know I won't carry if it's too big or heavy and the gun in the safe at home isn't gonna help me if I need to defend myself.

10. HI: all thank you for having me i hope to get now all of you in time
    so theank you

Semper Fi

11. Good morning all,
    New member here. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.